The official Boogie Board Sync app.
Connect the Boogie Board Sync to your iOS device over Bluetooth and watch yourself become more productive and creative.
• Automatically download new pages from the Boogie Board Sync.
• View or delete pages saved to the app.
• Put pages into notebooks for quick access.
• Find pages easily using search.
• Quick Add: Organize a page by drawing an edge down the side of the Boogie Board Sync. The page will then be automatically moved to a notebook you have selected.
• Use your finger to markup pages that were previously created on the Boogie Board Sync.
• Choose between a pen or highlighter for editing.
• Create pages from scratch, no Boogie Board Sync required.
• Share any page as a image, PDF or video.
• Exported videos will animate the page exactly as it was draw.
• Seamlessly synchronize your pages to Dropbox or Evernote.
Boogie Board Live:
• Share, in real-time, what is being drawn on your Boogie Board Sync with anyone just by sending a link.
• More information can be found at www.boogieboardlive.com.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Sketchy and comfortable
I've tried stylus and tablets galore, and the Sync is the first that felt more like a sketch pad than anything else. The software is great for getting copies of my notes and storyboards and I like the simplicity of everything. The weight of the board is great and using it as a spree rate sketch pad in meetings with my tablet paired with a keyboard is like having two tablets ready for notes and reviews.
The one feature I'd really like is a way to set rotated images when I sync, like defining where the bottom is, since I like to spin it around to whatever layout is comfortable. I do a lot of either flows (landscape) or details for mobile apps (portrait) so my sketches vary from page to page.
Overall a really great tool for a mobile digital professional.
Super slow I got a boogie board sync because it looked like an easy replacement for paper. you write on it after turning it on and then push save and boom everything is on your phone. but was vary Easley disappointed. The app needs somethings it's incredibly slow at saving anything I have my phone just about sitting on the boogie board and still is taking 5-10 minutes to download pages that I saved. Then the app goes unresponsive and Im not able to do anything as its downloading pages. Sometimes I turn the boogie board on and it connects to my phone but the app does not recognize it. So lately I've been just force quiting the app in hopes everything work. I like the board It just works. But the app falls flat and I wish it just worked.
A little glitchy
I got this for my birthday. I can't seem to get the live function to work, and my notes have lines from the stylus so I need to figure out how to lift the stylus further away in between letters to get rid of this, but all in all I think I will like this for taking notes on the go. I used to have a Galaxy Note and moving to the IPhone has had some learning curve. The feature I missed more than anything was notes on the fly. Even with a stylus, notes on the iPhone are rough and not easy. Hopefully this will make up for it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.