Boogie Bot is a fun and interactive learning app which will introduce kids to computer programming using Blockly - Google's visual programming language.
In this app kids will program a robot to dance while they learn the basics of coding. Boogie Bot makes learning easy by engaging kids in an interactive way which will provide creativity as well as structure, both of which foster learning.
Visual coding has been proven to be a preferred way of learning to code by leading universities. Powered by Blockly, this app will help kids learn the programming logic and concepts before diving into complex syntax.
This app is popular in many schools across the country.
What will kids learn -
* Algorithmic Thinking – a way of getting to a solution through the clear definition of the steps.
* Sequential Processing – involves consecutive and ordered execution of code.
* Parallel Processing – involves the concurrent or simultaneous execution of code.
* Pattern Recognition and Looping – a way of identifying similarities between things and using loops to repeat them instead of specifying them again and again.
* Conditional Statement – a set of rules performed if a certain condition is met.
* Abstraction – a way of separating and hiding the complex part of the instruction.
* Use of variables – a more advanced concept that allows you to maintain information which can be retrieved by its name.
What can kids do:
- Learn to code with coding blocks.
- Understand programming concepts.
- Learn to think algorithmically and use advanced concepts.
- Earn coins for a job well done.
- Take video recording of the dance they create.
Kids love this app
My daughter (8 yrs) loves it. She is doing pretty advanced levels and enjoying it. - dad from CA.
My students love working on this app. They just can't stop. - Mrs N - teacher.
We never show any third-party advertising or sponsored product placement, not even in the free version.
Learn more about us at http://nybleapps.com/
If you love our app please leave us a review.
If you have any questions or concerns please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Boogie Bot is now available with step by step tutorial. This update also includes some minor bug fixes.
We hope you are enjoying the app.
If you encounter any problems, please email us at email@example.com.
If you like this app please take a moment to leave us a review.
Thank you for supporting us.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs a improvement
Okay so first this needs better moves and more moves second it is only for under 5 for people that will like it I am seen years old And this is not a good app for people like me ad others who don’t respect this app but it isn’t 😡🤬 or😍😍 it is😐it’s not that ad but I don’t like it
This is an awesome app! I just think it needs some new moves.
Fun way to get kids introduced to programming concepts
Very colorful visuals. Good background music. Will definitely keep the kids engaged. Very happy to see the sense of achievement that my daughter experienced when she earned coins. Great that there are multiple levels.
- NybleApps LLC
- 177.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 NybleApps LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $5.99
- Intermediate Level $3.99
- Imagination Pack with 30000 coins $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.