Let GeorgeBoards help you make the Transition to Lap Steel Playing.
We teach you in the C6th tuning that the Pro's use and how to get a Great Sound.
This Book 1 How to Get That Sound App is 18 One-on-One Instructions based on actual lessons taught to students. We take the whole process down to a Molecule by Molecule approach that even the most Un-Trained Hands can Catch On to Right Away! You only need a love for "That Sound" and the Drive
to accomplish any level desired.
GeorgeBoards method will have you playing Lap Steel Guitar in no time at all and having a lot of fun learning too! The videos in this App are from a Player's View Camera with Graphic Overlaid Tabs.
Quickly and Easily increase your playing proficiency with this Book 1 How to Get "That Sound" App. Effortlessly understand other GeorgeBoards Apps as well as other more complicated courses available today.
After you have completed this App, try our other GeorgeBoards Apps or other artist's Videos and Books. You will be amazed at how much easier everything is now and at how much more you can do in such a short time.
Now that your hands know what to do!!
No prior experience needed. This Book 1 How to Get "That Sound" App is geared toward Lap Steel Guitar players who would like to learn how to get "That Sound" with the C6th tuning, low to high strings C-E-G-A-C-E.
The Audio portion of the App contains 17 tracks played by a professional musician. Simple chord changes on an acoustic guitar make it easy for you to play along. You"ll get some great ideas by watching GeorgeBoards play to the track at the end of each movie.
Book 1 How to Get "That Sound" is a full hour, Action Packed, with Eighteen Movies. Start with the Open C Major Chord. Learn which Strings to pick, many Ways to pick, plus Techniques that Pro's use to get great tone and accurate tuning.
* Go right on to the D Major Chord and learn finger Dexterity.
* Learn several other Major Chord positions, and at the same time some easy moves that sound great.
* We show you Minor Chords too, each with more extra great sounds and easy slides.
* GeorgeBoards shows you a new lick on every chord position!
* Our easy 2 note scale utilizing Angle-Slants will sound good for several different chords.
* Experience the 1 - 4 - 5 Chord Progression that many songs are based on demonstrated in: F major, A major, & C major.
This app is designed to play on your iPhone or iPad with good audio and behave like rental movies.
Navigate to select the movies of your choice.
The pause, back up, and replay features of the videos simplify the learning experience.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is old and does not even have usable sound. Would like a refund.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Pamela Piburn
- 1.3 GB
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2016 Interpretive Specialists and GeorgeBoards
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.