Keen to try Book Creator? This app allows you to create one book. Unlock unlimited books (and comic templates!) with the in-app purchase.
For schools, we recommend our full app "Book Creator for iPad" with unlimited books and no in-app purchases.
*** THE No.1 Book creation app for the iPad in 90+ countries ***
Book Creator is the simple way to make your own beautiful ebooks, right on your iPad.
With over 30 million ebooks created so far, Book Creator is ideal for making all kinds of books, including children's picture books, photo books, comic books, journals, textbooks and more.
And when you're done, share your book with ease, or even publish it to the iBooks Store!
- Book Creator makes ebook publishing easy - wired.com
- One of the Top 50 Apps for the iPad - The Guardian
- Winner of a Parents' Choice Gold Award
* Add text, choosing from 50 fonts on the iPad.
* Add photos and images from your iPad's photo library, from the web, or use the iPad's Camera.
* Resize, rotate and position images as you like with guidelines and snap positioning.
* Add video and music, and even record your voice.
* Use the pen tool to draw and annotate your book.
* Choose from portrait, landscape or square book sizes.
* Have Siri read your book to you in multiple languages with the Reading mode.
MANY WAYS TO SHARE YOUR BOOK:
* Send your book by email.
* AirDrop to iPhone, iPad or Macbook.
* Use a cloud service such as Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud Drive (and more).
* Save your book as a movie file and upload to the web.
* Print using AirPrint or other printer apps, or export as a PDF.
* Ability to send via WebDav server, or simply connect your iPad and transfer to iTunes.
BECOME A PUBLISHED AUTHOR!
Book Creator ebooks are created using the international ePub standard, so you know they will be readable now and in the future. Book Creator books are optimized for easy publishing to the iBooks Store.
See examples of published books at pinterest.com/bookcreator
NOTE - FIXED LAYOUT EBOOKS:
Book Creator supports iBooks' fixed layout format, including double page images and soundtracks. Fixed layout books are not suitable if you want to create novels, where text flows from page to page. You will not be able to copy in large amounts of text from other documents.
FIRST CLASS SUPPORT:
- The app includes a Getting Started manual, plus we have an online support forum at bookcreator.com/support with how-to articles and email support.
- We love to talk via Twitter - say hello @BookCreatorApp
PERFECT FOR THE CLASSROOM:
Book Creator is open-ended, creative and cross curriculum, and is one of the most popular iPad apps for teachers across the world.
“Book Creator sits atop my list of the best educational apps. I’ve used Book Creator with learners of all ages, from kindergarten to adults. Its simplicity is refreshing, allowing authors to focus on their content.”
- Tony Vincent, Learning and Technology Consultant, learninginhand.com
“Book Creator is one of the most powerful tools I’ve seen to help turn reading and writing into a fun, collaborative project, that even kids who struggle will just love doing.”
- Vicki Davis, @CoolCatTeacher
“I love this app. It’s an incredibly powerful app with a deceptively easy to use interface. One of the three iPad apps every elementary school should buy.”
- Dan Callahan, Instructional Technology Specialist K-5 with 1:1 iPads
“A must for anyone in education. I love this app!”
- Joe Moretti, Apple UK Education Mentor
Read case studies and lesson plans from teachers using Book Creator at bookcreator.com/blog.
Ratings and Reviews
I really like it but one thing...
I love this app and I make lots of books with it, I don’t use it for school purposes (I still make kid friendly books!) but there’s one problem. You have to pay to make more than one or three books I forgot (I’ve used this app for so long I forgot how many books you can make without having to pay, I think you can only make one though). Also I don’t though if you can fix this but I had this app on an old iPad I had and that iPad broke, so I had to get a new one and when I got book creator, all of my books were gone. Don’t think the creators of this app can fix that but I just wanted to mention that. Great app, but the paying to make more books is kinda dumb.
Buy This App!!!
I love this app!!! It’s so amazing! Even though you have to pay some money, you can’t expect everything thing for free you know. Also for others that are reading this, when you finish writing a book and you can’t buy more, use the instructions manual! Erase everything on it and make a book! That’s what I did until my mom bought more for me. Please buy this app! It’s amazing even though I wish that there was more thing in here. If anyone wants to be an author you can work on this app to practice! Especially if a child has lots of imagination. I am even writing books of my nightmares and dreams! One of my dreams was when monsters were taking over the world! Knowing that I will die, but also remembering a clip I watched about that you can control your dreams if you will. And I had super powers and I made me and the people around me turn invisible! And I made the monsters go right though us so we don’t die from getting stepped on. Also you can get nightmares from watching or seeing something you don’t like! But the whole point is this is a great app!
Come on! #2. (Includes font talk) DEVELOPERS READ IT.
It’s me again. I had another Come On one. First of all, if you don’t have it upgraded, can you PLEASE make it one comic if it isn’t? My other review, said New Times Roman and EB Garamond were my fav fonts. This book series, Wings of Fire has a font no Book Creator has. Could you add it, since the font is so cool? The only font that I think is closest to it is EB Garamond, but the Ts and the Ys, and Palatino, which is very close to it. The font in Wings of Fire has a long end of the Y and a line, not a circle at the end. The Ss have like the Ss in Palatino and EB Garamond. No y in any font looks like the font in Wings of Fire. I looked up what font Wings of Fire had, and the websites, I could not understand, and I think there’s a font titled Etsy. And certainly the y looks like the y in wings of fire. If the developers can’t add it, could you try adding a font without the Ss like in Libre Baskerville and New Times Roman, along with a bunch of others? Thanks, I’d love more fonts like that. Ok, enough font talk! Bc fonts were all I wanted to talk about in my second review, thx and bye! Hope the developers read it!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tools for Schools Limited
- 185.1 MB
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Tools for Schools Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Book Creator Upgrade $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.