The official driver app for customers of the Book Rides Online limo reservation management platform.
- View your assigned trips
- Accept/decline reservation assignments
- Push notification support
- Record your trip logs seamlessly with signatures and geo-location time-stamping
- Background vehicle GPS monitoring
- Integrated turn-by-turn directions to and from your client's pickup and drop off locations
- Pre-formatted SMS messages for easy communication with clients. (eg. "Your driver has arrived!")
- Update your account profile and password
- Update your profile picture
- Real-time flight status checking.
- Configure which updates you receive from your drivers as they progress through a trip as push notifications
- Greetsign feature built-in for Meet & Greet: Automatically shows the passenger name and company name and logo in large text
- Drivers with permissions can view charges for a trip
- Change driver profile picture
- Charge card on file for reservations
- Receive notification when a new reservation is created by a client
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
location tracking bug fix
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
How do drivers get paid?
I have a question. How do drivers get paid? Unless I know this information how do I know this isn't a scam?
Developer Response ,
We don't hire drivers directly, our app is a tool that transportation companies use. You would be using this app if you worked for a company that used our tool and you would be paid by them. Thanks!
Great app but...
This is a great app. Easy to use. Just what I needed. I have a more seriously comment for the developer. I wish the company would treat the drivers with more respect. When a customer tips on a credit card the app should notify the amount to the driver. The way is working now it helps the base station to pocket the tip. Tip is for a good driver who cares for the passengers. It is a simple feature to change and it would add transparency. Most passengers I drive tells me at the end that they tipped on the app. Do I get it? How could I know? This app is helping dishonest base stations operators to pocket drivers hard earned tip. Not right!
And since I am talking about money, a driver should be able to ser how much he is earning for each trip and a total amount for the day or week.
I would give it a 5 stars.
Developer Response ,
We don't hire drivers directly. Our app is for people who use our booking engine. The company you work for decides how to charge the clients and what the gratuity amount is for a trip. Yes it's a service industry, but typically in the limousine industry the trips are pre-booked and often pre-paid, so tipping isn't something we can add easily to our pricing matrix given those conditions. Whoever employs you is who you should report the complaint to, as they would be the ones keeping your tips.
Seriously, this is my first ever review and I feel the need to give it to this company let alone app. I have tried numerous other limo management softwares and apps but this one stuck out. The vehicle inspection feature is great to have and especially keeping track of the milage. Another thing is the website itself is easy to manage and have eveything I need. The thing that set them apart from all other management systems is the unparalleled customer service and tech support as well as the modern look of the user interface. Easy to navigate. Looking forward to the passenger app too!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Book Rides Online, Inc.
- 16.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Book Rides Online, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.