A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single page.
Book Up is reading tracker app for mainly quick and short reading times. Our main goal is to stimulate our readers to read at least one page a day, in order to create a good reading habit which will improve their well being.
To create a reading session is easy - here's how it works:
- Open the app and go to the Books tab.
- Click on the add button, to register a new book. You can add it simply by scanning its barcode or manually.
- Your book will be added to your library. By clicking on its cover, you can see some information and set your daily goal.
- Now you are ready to become a bookworm. Go to the Read tab and click on the book cover to start your reading session.
- You can check your progress visually in our calendar and check your stats.
Developers: Grabiel Hammes, Jessica Hollander, Luiz Fernando Duarte, Mark Duek.
Fixing some bugs.
- Luiz Fernando Cunha Duarte
- 36.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Gabriel Hammes, Jessica Hollander, Luiz Fernando Duarte and Mark Duek
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.