Manage your business anytime, anywhere with the Booker App! Our app makes it easy for appointment-based businesses to:
• View and manage your calendar
• Book, update, and cancel appointments
• Sell series, gift cards, and products
• Take cash, credit cards, checks, gift cards and gift certificates, series, memberships, Groupons, and credit account payments
• Apply special discounts and override prices
• View and edit customer profiles and notes
• View a dashboard report to see how your business is performing
• View, edit, and create Services, Employees, Hours of Operations, and work areas where services are performed
• And more!
Note: The Booker App is only available in English.
• Fixed an issue that caused the app to crash for Brand Level users when leaving the app overnight if they chose ‘remember me’ when logging in.
• Updated the display of employees so that they’re sorted by first name (not last name), which mirrors behavior in Booker’s web application.
• Fixed an issue that occasionally caused the app to crash when removing payment from Payment Summary view
• Other minor bugs and app crashes.
Ratings and Reviews
I don’t like that I can’t see numbers & emails, especially when I entered them or they are MY clients. I don’t like that the payments recorded in the mobile app do not match the payment displayed on computer connected to it & actually received. I also do not know which notes are private & which notes are presented in the computer booker version regarding formulas & thoughts about clients or why there are things that are only accessible on one or the other. I don’t like that I cannot see the history of services recorded or that if I could see the service history then the price history would still be wrong. & as a busy stylist I rely on the convenience of this app & I assume that is booker’s purpose.
To be Convenient.
I recognize I AM SPOILED so I rate 4.5/5 because it has made my life so much easier & made me not only build & book/adjust my own appointments wherever whenever but also I’m able to assure my appointments are always correct.
I like the fact that I can book my clients anytime. What I don’t like is that we can get phone numbers from the mobile app. We had a snowstorm and I was going to call my clients to reschedule them and I couldn’t do it because I couldn’t get their phone numbers from the app I had to go into the salon, (walked), the roads were so bad, just to be able to call my clients. Is there a way we could get numbers from the app? If there is a way it could make life so much easier for all of us.
Not a fan - workarounds galore
There are constant workarounds being suggested, just to use the app. So many processes are manual and so very time consuming. To even book a mobile appointment now, you can’t just click and create as it won’t select the appropriate time if it’s not on the hot or half hour; you have to make it so big (just the right amount or it won’t work) and then you can do it. You cannot see how much people paid for their appointment in summary nor track their membership benefits info. If you select a progress note and press done - it updates to your name and that new date/time and allows you to edit (none of this should be the case). As someone who mainly uses a mobile to work, I have to use the computer most of the time anyways. Hoping this system gets better over time, as we are mandated to use this for our business at present. As of the last two years, I haven’t been impressed - there are some other cool and easy to use systems out there.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.