Download the highest-rated travel app to join thousands of people finding deals on hotels, motels, and vacation homes. Find a stay for your vacation, weekend getaway, or business trip – anywhere in the world!
Search for hotels, motels, and vacation homes
• 27 million hotels, vacation rentals, homes, apartments, and other unique places to stay
• Search by city, attraction, landmark, or hotel name with just one tap
• Filter by price, review score, amenities, and other things important to you
• Find your stay last-minute or book it far in advance
Find a great travel deal
• Daily deals for every budget
• Free cancellation on most rooms
• Browse over 135 million verified guest reviews
Manage your booking on the go
• Get paperless confirmation
• Make changes wherever, whenever
• 24/7 customer service in more than 40 languages
• Contact your host, view check-in times, and write reviews
• No booking or credit card fees
• You can now find your reservations in iOS Spotlight search. Just swipe down in your iPhone's home screen and type "stay" into the search bar at the top.
• You can also find the perfect place to stay, look for flights, or change your reservations using your voice. Just tap the microphone button in the lower-right corner of the app to get started. Only available in iOS versions 13+.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This was our first trip to seaside, we normally go to Wildwood every summer. I was looking to stay in a motel that was clean and well maintained and the Hershey did not disappoint. We were accidentally double booked for one of our rooms but the Hershey made up for it and accommodated us for the situation and it actually worked out better! The rooms were very clean and there were plenty of clean towels. Housekeeping was fantastic and provided everything we needed every morning! We were there through Isaias and had one day without power (not the motel’s fault) but everyone there was so friendly and fun we didn’t really mind it and power was restored that night! I’m so glad we did not let the storm stop us from going! The pool is as beautiful as it looks in the pictures. One block from the boardwalk and good parking. If there was no spaces in front there was plenty in the back. Overall it was a great stay and we are definitely returning next summer... or maybe sooner!
From the beginning, this app, even within context of changing infrastructures, within networks, and all of us with individual security challenges test our patience I knew something was different immediately in the software design of this app.
That is, I have often felt I was falling between the cracks in apps in the last 2 years, so was this skeptical of one that would hold so much info ( safety, financial) and transport hotel details of a reservation. But, it does, and so seamlessly set up my personal and business accounts (and led me thru process of organizing my 'books') in just making a travel plan that I was unaware of all the gains until now.
The ease of use, for those of us with little or waning patience for glitches, 'fear of losing things' syndrome is great...hang in there thru a 3-4 bookings. it will all start appearing, syncing, all history intact, etc. My hope is (once again...) restored!!! Beautiful.
I booked this room late. I was coming from a friends get together and didn’t want to take the long drive home. I choose this hotel because it looked decent, and good surroundings and big enough for me,my daughter, and my fiancé.
Now, when I booked, I made sure to put 2 adults, 1 child. Of course your site makes aware of it and accommodates. So as I arrive, we get our keys and as I walk to the room, it’s TINY. Not even big enough to fit a crib! It’s ridiculously small! So upset because I have my daughter who is crying because she wants to sleep and I can’t put her in this room. The bed was small and pretty much fit just 1 person!
I then had to go back and let the guy know I did not want the room, he suggest a bigger one but there’s a “up charge” but that was after he suggested first to cancel the reservation through booking (knowing I’d have to pay a cancellation fee) and then rebook it.
Now, I have to pay additional money because YOUR website didn’t accommodate my needs! Worst night, so disappointed with your booking! Highly dissatisfied customer!!!! Will definitely tell people about this!
I’ve worked in hotel business and this is not how the booking nor the hotel experience should be
- Booking.com B.V.
- 178.8 MB
Requires iOS 12.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2020 Booking.com™. All rights reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.