Bookly helps you track your reading in real-time, manage your books, make a habit out of reading and see your progress over time.
Add books, e-books or audiobooks to your collections, use the timer to track your reading and get access to awesome stats that will help you improve and read even more. Set goals and reminders to stay motivated, get weekly and monthly or yearly infographic reports on your progress.
TRACK YOUR READING IN REAL-TIME
- Start the timer every time you read with a simple tap
- Record your current page number of the books you're reading
- See how long it will take you to finish the book at your current pace
- Set a Book Goal to finish your book by a given time
- Add your own rating, thoughts, and quotes for each book
- Play ambient sounds while you read
- Generate awesome Infographics style reports for every book
- Unlock achievements to stay motivated and read even more
GET READING STATS & RESULTS
- Get tons of insightful Stats: total read time, pages read, reading speed, estimated book finish time, daily reading time, days you read in a row, reading streak and more
- Generate Reading Reports with graphs and stats per book/month/year
- Set Monthly or Yearly Goals in number of hours, pages or books
- Set daily reminders to keep you motivated to achieve your reading goals
- Use the powerful Bookly Assistant to read more, get personalized reading suggestions, reminders, reports and a lot more
- Share your progress directly from the app
KEEP TRACK OF YOUR BOOKS
- Track and manage your entire library of books, e-books and audiobooks
- Setup your own custom book Collections, like "Wishlist", "Favourites"
- Get book details by scanning the ISBN barcode or searching online directly in the app
- Store and sync your books among devices using iCloud
- Never lose a book again, mark a book as lent or borrowed
KEEP TRACK OF READATHONS
- Track your readathon progress in real time
- Track books read, reading time and pages for any period of time
- Track readathon prompts
- Get notifications and stay on track
- - -
Bookly is free to download and use. No online account or signup needed. The Pro version is free with a 7 day trial, after which we offer three subscription packages: $4.99/month (1 Month Subscription), $19.99/6 months (6 Month Subscription), and $29.99/year (1 Year Subscription). All other features remain free to use indefinitely.
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Subscription service conditions:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- You can manage your subscription and switch off auto-renewal by accessing your Account Settings after purchase
- Refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
*Important: This app is for book TRACKING and MANAGEMENT. Book content and the actual reading is not done in the app.*
Ratings and Reviews
Who came up with such great idea!
I needed something to know how many pages of a book I'm reading a day and track the progress of the book. Initially, I was using stopwatch and writing the minutes and pages down manually, but then I found this app and it made everything simple and easy. Really loved the idea of this app! You think about something and there is an app for that.
I like so much about this app from the layout to colors, feel and esthetics. Visual data and graphs help me track my progress and encourage me to read more everyday. Finding titles online is really handy, you don’t need to fill up author name and title info or take the cover photo.
For the future updates, we would love to see if there is something we could link this app with Goodreads.
Now, there is something I don’t like, the pattern of subscription. How something so simple is a monthly subscription service? I understand that there are engineers constantly working on it, but there should be at a way to pay one time and may be get some extra features. Since I'm not a heavy book reader, I would not subscribe and then forget about it and keep paying for something I’m barely using. However, I would love to support the app if there is some onetime buying feature may be with just few extra features like the option of adding 10 more books.
Again, thanks to the team for such great app and their work.
Awesome way to keep track of reading.
I adore this app and recommend it to everyone I know who likes reading. It helps me feel like I’m progressing through my long backlog of books I own but haven’t read yet. My two small complaints are that there’s no way to resort the order of collections, which would be very helpful as I have quite a few. Even if it was just alphabetical, at least that would make sense, rather than just in order of when you created it, as I’ve begun reading new genres since downloading the app over a year ago. Also, I wish that the quotes feature was reverse chronological, newest first, as I often like to use recent quotes in journals and have over 200 quotes. Besides those two things, which are small problems for me, I am obsessed with this app. I really like that it shows your speed of reading, and the weekly and monthly rundowns are very nice for remembering progress has been made. In over a year of using this app regularly, I’ve never had a bug or problem with it. Highly, highly recommend. P.S. This is not a venue in which to read ebooks, rather to track progress of books you own in other forms, as I’ve seen multiple rather rude reviews who seem to be misinformed on the subject.
Great! Aside from a paywall for features and full screen ads.
Just found out about this app and thought I'd try it. Love the idea of stat tracking for reading. UI I think is well made and everything that the app is specifically designed to do I think is awesome. What's not so awesome is the business model. I understand needing ads for revune when you offer a free product, but full page ads are ridiculous especially when I simply want to just add a book. Secondly the price with what's locked behind the price. For such minuscule feature that do nothing more than expand what's already offered I see no reason why someone couldn't copy everything and, with what's offered for the pro version, and make it free. Or at the very least charge a one time fee. $30 a year for an app is pretty steep when I haven't read anything about the developers planning to add more content through the life of the app. Bug fixes don't count that's should be a given.
There isn't anything the app offers that I couldn't do myself with a pen and paper, it's just math. Again I think the idea is great and I'd love to use it and would be willing to buy it once for a single rate fee. But with the ads that take over the entire screen, and simple, easily replicated features locked behind a paywall, it wasn't worth my continued use. If they decide to change their business model I would definitely give it another shot. Until then...I'll stick to doing everything the app offers myself but for free.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to try Bookly and for your honest review. First of all we agree, ads are annoying and we are removing them starting next update. As for future updates, we have a huge list of awesome features that we want to add, we will do more than just bug fixes.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TWODOOR GAMES SRL
- 52.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Romanian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Bookly
- In-App Purchases
- One Month of Pro $4.99
- Six Months of Pro $19.99
- Bookly Pro $49.99
- One Year of Pro $19.99
- One Year of Pro $29.99
- Bookly Pro Subscription $14.99
- One Month of Pro $4.99
- Bookly Pro Subscription $9.99
- 10 extra reading days $0.99
- A chest of Diamonds $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.