Books Collector allows you to create a catalogue of your books to have access to your library all the time.
The purpose of the app is to help you keep track of your collection, especially in those moments at the book store or the flea market where everything is on sale and you may end up with two copies of the same book. You can search for a book, sort the list by title, author or the date you acquired the book, and also filter the copies by format or condition.
Besides the list of books in your collection, the app lets you organize a list of copies that have to be replaced and also a list of the books you’d like to read next.
- create a list of the books in your library
- create a list of authors in your library
- create a list of copies to be replaced
- create a list of books to read
- show on Facebook and Twitter the new incorporations to your collection
The app was created to store your personal collection. The information required for each book is only the necessary to remind you at every moment the state of the copies you already have. You may include:
- up to 5 pictures per book from the camera or your photo album
- the format type (you can add or edit the formats available)
- the condition of your copy (you can add or edit the conditions available)
- the purchase date (when you bought the copy)
- the store where the copy was purchased
- the storage location (if you have a big library, you can indicate the location of the copy)
- the last time you've read the book
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.