** Also look for our apps on the iPad! **
Quickly catalog, filter, sort, and manage all of the books you own. View information, cover, and add personal details. Hardcover, softcover, eBooks, and more!
Uses barcode scanning, database search and manual barcode entry.
Here are just a handful of the features you get with this app:
- Create a free account and store your books collection list in the cloud online. Access from any iOS device any time!
- Syncs directly with https://www.sortitapps.com/ so you can manage your collection online at any computer!
- Create a Wishlist of existing and new books that you'd like to eventually own.
- Filter an Sort on any field of information within a book.
- A coverflow view to see all of your books when you turn your device sideways.
- Sort with the words The and A in the title.
- Library or List views. View your collection as you'd see it on a wall.
- Add your person details to a book: Loaned To, Purchase Price, Storage Location, etc.
- Edit any book details that are incorrect. All of our data is user driven so correct it as need and it will fix it for everyone!
- Support for all countries, authors, publishers, and more.
- High resolution cover art for each book.
- Full barcode scanning.
- Bulk Scanning to add your books to the application even quicker.
- Shake to select a random item in your collection.
- Offline viewing of collection, export your collection, extra themes, and more!
Check out other apps by Sort It! Apps to manage most any collection you own.
- Now compatible with iOS 11
- Added support for iPhone X
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I use the absolute crap out of this app. Unlike goodreads I can see EXACTLY what is still sitting on my shelf, and I use this frequently to make sure I’m not buying duplicates. I also love the option to shake to randomly choose a book. I spent the whole year choosing my reads that way.
The app has been a great asset to keeping books that both my wife and I have bought and making sure we don’t buy duplicates. Yes like any app there are some bugs but nothing major and I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Does not work
I have added a number of books and they are no longer stored. If I paid for this, I lost my money. Total useless app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.