Take appointments online 24/7, manage your calendar, and grow your business - all in one place. Booksy Biz is a smart scheduling and business management platform for solo entrepreneurs and shop owners with appointment-based businesses.
What you get with Booksy:
- All-in-one Calendar Management: Manage your calendar, staff, and client list efficiently and effortlessly from anywhere. No more keeping track of availability or jotting down appointments on paper.
- More Work-Life Balance: Eliminate interruptions, phone tag, and after-hours calls and texts. Clients have 24/7 online access to your calendar, so you can actually clock off and recharge.
- Built-in Marketing and Promotions: Connect with existing clients and reach new ones. Send out Message Blasts with special offers and promotions, or rely on automated reminders to keep customers coming back.
- Custom Profile Link: Show off your unique style by uploading photos of your work. Build your reputation through verified client reviews. Share your profile link wherever you want clients to find and book you.
- Mobile Payments: Accept credit card payments directly from your phone. It’s easier, faster, and safer. Plus, track your cash flow and know exactly when you’re getting paid.
- No-Show Protection: Protect your bottom line and guarantee your income. Let clients Prepay for services and set up a Cancellation Policy to discourage no-shows and protect your time.
- Increased Visibility: Clients can book directly from their Booksy client app or the Booksy website, or they can book wherever they find you, including Facebook, Instagram, Google, and Yelp.
- A Full Calendar: Stay as busy as you want to be. Use the Waitlist feature or offer last-minute discounts and promotions to keep your calendar full.
- Booksy Boost: Grow your business and reach new clients with Boost. Unlock premier marketing tools, increase your exposure in the Booksy Marketplace, and drive potential clients to your business.
- Gift Cards, Packages, and Memberships: Encourage customer loyalty and increase your upfront cash flow with eGift cards. Drive additional revenue by offering bundled services and memberships.
Booksy also helps you follow public health regulations and safety precautions to protect your clients, staff, and yourself.
- Health and Safety Rules: Provide your clients with a fully customizable checklist of health and safety procedures, so they know their safety is your top priority.
- Mobile Services: Meet your clients where they are. Set a travel fee and service area. Get more flexibility and make your business more resilient.
- Online Services: When connecting in-person is not an option, supplement your income by providing online services from home. Show off your creativity with tutorials, classes, or workshops.
- Communication and Custom Forms: Let your clients know about the precautions you are taking. Set up a disclaimer and consent form for your clients to sign off on before their visit.
Booksy Biz has helped thousands of salon owners, barbers, stylists, nail techs, and more transform their businesses. But don’t take our word for it. Here’s a sample of what our providers have said after they started using Booksy Biz:
- They see 20% more bookings per customer
- They cut interruptions in half
- They are less stressed about appointment scheduling
- Booksy Boost providers see a 60% increase in bookings
Ready to take your business to the next level? Looking for streamlined scheduling and professional business tools? Just curious about what Booksy offers? Start your free trial today.
We love feedback! If you have questions, issues, or suggestions to improve our app and service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you looking for a good reason to update your Booksy Biz app? So here it goes:
* Billing fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Wish the creator could see my message ...
This is an amazing service!!! It can sure simplify appointment settings! I have owned my business for 15 years. Clients can find me everywhere on social media. Clients call, we write them in an appt book.. ancient, but works. Now I am loving Booksy. As I transition my older clients to use Booksy, i am finding out I cannot merge the physical book with Booksy. People are Making appointments on Booksy at a time already taken on the physical book because Booksy does not give an owner a screen to simply go in and block times already taken weather because a client called or found me on social media and walked in or they are older and don’t have a clue how to download an app. again I wish I could have a screen where I could just see my book and block times... what if I am holding a staff meeting? How do I block that time? I called the help number. A young man told me “just give everyone the Booksy link” I gather that ... What do I do meanwhile? There should be a little more control and flexibility for owner.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your comment. Below are some useful info.
To block a specific time, please click on the + sign and click "New Time Reservation".
If you want to encourage customers to use Booksy, you can use several options:
- add a book now button to your Instagram, Facebook or Google accounts,
- use Message Blasts tab,
- send Digital Flyers, personalised for your business on your social media,
- invite your clients to Booksy in Marketing ⟶ Invite clients
If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Why can’t I accept mobile payment???
So I signed up or BooksyBIZ due to the flow of how things work as far as booking. But my biggest downfall with this app is that I can’t accept mobile payments. I went in and tried to change to mobile payments and every time I message someone they consistently and asking me the same questions and aren’t getting to the bottom of my problem. And I’m paying $30 a month for this?!?!?! If I can’t accept mobile payments thru this app and charge a booking fee or cancellation fee then this app is costing me more that it’s making me. Especially in the time that we’re in. Someone needs to get to the bottom of this problem or you won’t receive $30 next month!!!!!!!
Update: finally was able to fix the problem MYSELF with NO HELP from the platform but somehow someone hacked my account and changed my banking I go to a chase account. I’ve emailed, I’ve called, I’ve even “started a conversation” via the app and NOTHING! The number to call for the US hangs up on you after 15-20 of a repetitive recording stating that the next available rep would answer. AND STILL NOTHING. I need someone to call me ASAP cause I need this resolved as soon as possible because my mobile payments are suspended. And even when I put my correct info in the system it’s still telling me the info is wrong
Developer Response ,
Thank you for writing a review, we sincerely appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. We’re sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience trying to get in touch with our customer service team, that's not what we like to hear. Please don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you. :)
This app has made my life so much easier and my clients, saves me alot of stress, and time receiving calls and text messages from other clients trying to get haircuts while Im working use to take alot of time from me, now Booksy is like having a personal secretary, and for clients its like having my schedule in their hands they can keep track of my availability straight from their phones. Everything is more organized! Clients no longer have to wait long hours for a haircut. Keeps track of everything! App eventually might need some little improvements here and there, like for example, if a barber is backed up, should be an option to click, that sends every upcoming client of the day letting them know barber is 15min backed up or 30min etc, instead of having to send messages to all individually, but overall is a great app great customer service! Cant complaint!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a rating.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sensi Soft Sp z o o
- 516.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Booksy International
- In-App Purchases
- US Single: full 29 USD $29.99
- Owner only $29.99
- Booksy Single plan $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.