Now more than ever, connecting online has become a crucial part of us attempting to maintain some normalcy. Booksy is teaming up with Zoom to bring you a new way to experience services - digitally.
Access calendars, services, prices, and reviews with the freedom to book as you please. Here are a few things you get with your free Booksy account:
- Online Services: For when visiting the shop or salon is not an option, experience beauty in a new way. Book your digital appointment with your service provider via Zoom.
- Real-Time Calendars & Reminders: Booksy lets you see the service provider’s schedule so you can align it with yours. Even if you book an appointment far in advance, you can add it to your mobile calendar and get reminders from Booksy so you won’t forget.
- Donations and #TipNowBookNow: Booksy’s #TipNowBookNow feature allows for you to donate and/or tip when you book your appointment, even though your visit to their shop or salon won’t be until later.
- eGift Cards: If you can’t make it to the shop or salon during this time, purchase an eGift card so you can pay now, but visit later. This will also help your service provider get through this time while their shop is closed.
- Service Packages: Purchasing a package is a great way to score a discount on your regular services, and plan out your salon or shop visits for the future. Purchasing packages will also support your service provider through this time.
Get Booking Peace of Mind when you book with Booksy.
If you’re a business owner and want to try out Booksy Biz, click here to download!
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you looking for a good reason to update your Booksy app? So here it is:
We introduced Mobile Services so you can now get a new look wherever you are, even from the safety of your own home.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Derrick at Oasis barber shop Lincoln NE
Derrick is neither a barber or a stylist, he is an artist. I have been taking my 14 year old grandson to Derrick for his fade and haircuts. Even though a haircut is booked for a 15 minute block, Derrick has never spend less than 45 minutes to an hour meticulously cutting, shaping, trimming and designing the perfect cut to match my grandson’s personal style.
His attention to detail and symmetry is unparalleled. He has totally underpriced his skill level and service quality. Irrespective of the type cut or style requested I would always recommend giving Derrick a try.
Barber's great - not sure about the app
This is my third time to attempt a review of Dom's Barbershop in Poland, Ohio. The first two times it said I chose a nickname that has already been used. If that was the case, I could live with that - but then it threw out everything that I had typed when I clicked OK! Hopefully, the third time will be a charm.
First of all - John Monroe at Dom's is first class and an excellent barber. I had to schedule with John upon the recommendation of my nephew because across the line in Pennsylvania, where I live, barbershops have still been shut down because of the pandemic. My wife and daughter suggest that I make John my new regular barber! My pandemic hair had me looking like the "heat miser". John got me all cleaned up and looking as good as this mug could look.
I rate John and Dom's Barbershop 5 stars but gave this review a 4 star rating because of my frustration with the app.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’re sorry you had a bad experience. We’ll strive to do better.
Nice for appointments but....
I originally really liked the app because they had live chat. At least, That was until I tried to add the ability to charge cancellation fees. You have to manually go into each individual appointment and set up a cancellation fee and policy for each appointment booked. Clients don’t have to add a credit card so you can’t charge a cancellation fee unless they add their card after the fact. There is no across the board policy that is applied. The app is supposed to make it more convenient, but if I have to go into each appointment to change/apply the settings, what’s the point?
They also charge 3% + 0.20 for each payment processed versus 2.5% with other apps, and payout takes 3 days to reach your account versus next day with other apps. If they could get the payment issues in order and add a description box for services, then it’d be a much better app.
Developer Response ,
Thank you a lot for your feedback. We are sorry you have been dissatisfied with the app. Please be kindly informed the Cancellation Fee depends on a service you provide. When going to Services, you may easily adjust the fee in there. There is no need to review every single appointment of yours. The money is visible in your account within 2-3 business days. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
- Sensi Soft Sp z o o
- 57.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Booksy International
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.