Boom Recorder Lite is a stereo field recorder. It has been designed to be used during the high stress production of a TV or film shoot, a concert or a live stage performance. Boom Recorder Lite has many metadata fields that are used during a film production, making it easy to keep track of the many audio files in post production.
- Records to WAV and CAF files
- 16 bit, 24 bit integer and 32 bit floating point sample format
- Any sample rate supported by the audio interface
- Recording to multiple storage devices at once
- Records metadata including project, scene, take, timecode and channel names
- WAV files are recorded in Broadcast Wave Format (BWF) with iXML metadata
- Sound reports are generated in HTML format
- Decodes LTC Timecode from an audio channel (uses 1 channel)
- Pre record buffer, recording before you press the record button
- Spectrum Analyzer
- Mixing and routing on inputs and outputs
- Fix crash on startup
- Add description for reason to use microphone.
Ratings and Reviews
Great App! But needs a mid-sized and mid-priced version.
Simply put, this app is fantastic for field recording! Opens quickly, quick to set up, and rock solid.
The MAJOR problem, is there are only the 2 channel and 256 channel versions. A mid priced version with 24 or 32 channels would be a great addition.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.