Tilt your phone to control a school of rocket powered space fish (specifically "bogue"). Fly through hoops to get points. In other words, boops boops swoops through groups of hoops.
Boops boops don't like booping into hoops or big gray balls, because they lose all their points. They do like pretending that the big gray balls are asteroids.
* Play in landscape or portrait
* Augmented reality mode
* Retro ("outrun") style
* Save your high scores and achievements in Game Center
* Unlock TURBO MODE when you score 100 points.
* TURBO MODE lets you always play at the fastest speed.
* Unlock MEMORY MODE and remove ads with a small one-time purchase.
* MEMORY MODE is a game where you have to remember the order of colors/shapes. It's color-blind friendly, since every color has a unique shape.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- What is a "boops boops"?
Boops boops is the official scientific name of a fish, otherwise known as the bogue. Take a look at boops boops in a bucket: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boops_boops
- How do you pronounce "boops boops"?
Some people say that boops should be pronounced "bow-ops", but we respectfully disagree. BOOPS BOOPS SWOOPS.
- Can a fish survive in space, or would it immediately dehydrate and freeze?
These fish are very strong. They have been training for many years, and their rocket boosters keep them warm. Learn more about their story when you watch our upcoming animated motion picture — Boops Boops III: Revenge of the Fish
- Does the game have any music?
We didn't include any music, but you should listen to the "BBS Retro OST" playlist on Spotify while you're playing: https://open.spotify.com/user/1230969459/playlist/18UR4nBb59oVbrUIZBS9KM
- Why are the fish in space anyway? Wouldn't it make more sense for this game to be set underwater?
When you think about it, we are ALL in space.
- Why aren't the fish moving very much? They seem quite stiff.
They may have frozen. They’ll probably be ok.
I added some POWER CUBES to make the game more interesting.
* The yellow cube explodes everything on the screen, and you get all the points.
* The blue cube gives you a big long pipe of hoops to swoop through
* The purple cube gives you a shield bubble around the fish. You can go on a rampage and get points for everything you smash.
Watch the new app preview video to see the shield in action.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Nathan Broadbent
- 31.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Nathan Broadbent
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads and Unlock Memory Mode $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.