Boost Cleaner is a small, fast, and practical cleaning tool for iPhone.
Boost Cleaner provides features like delete duplicate photos, large videos, merge duplicate contacts, backup contacts. Clean your device with just one touch.
In addition, the application also displays the device's available capacity and info your device
Boost Cleaner supports the following features:
- Find and delete duplicate photos
- Analyze and delete similar selfies, live photos, gif photos
- Analyze and delete selfies, screenshots
- Find and delete pictures relative to specific locations
- Filter photos by date, location
- Contacts management
- Remove contacts and merge contacts
- Duplicate contacts remover
- Clean contacts that have no phone number or email
- Manage your contacts quickly
- Easy to delete multiple contacts
- Group duplicate contacts by name, phone, email
- Contacts backup and restore
- Filter birthdays all or by months
- Quickly filter all companies or by name
- Quickly filter all locations or place names
- Easy to remove multiple large files
- Filter videos by size
- Full display of video size
* Boost Phone Cleaner Subscription pricing and terms *
Boost Phone Cleaner offers a weekly auto-renewing subscription option. You can subscribe to get access to all features.
• Subscription length: weekly
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase.
• Your subscription will renew automatically, unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• The cost of renewal will be charged to your account in the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I haven‘your iOS cleaner
I’m still getting warnings that my storage is filling up! I’m glad that I didn’t have to pay anything for this program,but let’s face it you do get what you pay for l!
May NOT recommend using this again
I can’t believe how many times I tried to use this application ok it’s just littered with advertisements okay? And whenever I click clean it pretty much does almost nothing and instead forces you to pay for the application instead, I understand people need the money to keep updating and supporting the app (talking about developers here) but WHEN YOU TRY TO MAKE ME FEEL LIKE PAYING 4 DOLLARS A WEEK FOR THE APP *THAT IS PROBABLY GOING A LITTLE BIT TOO FAR* either use another storage cleaner or optimizer or turn off background app refresh, and/or otherwise tap offload unused apps and your good to go on you’re guys end instead. And DONT FALL FOR THE SAME TRICK I DID AS WELL ITS A MARKETING TRAP, I wouldn’t recommend this enough.
Doesn’t do what it’s meant to; too many ads.
As stated in previous reviews, DO NOT GET THIS APP. It literally doesn’t do what it’s supposed to. I click the “clean” button and each time I get an ad. After I wait a few minutes, it doesn’t go away. There’s literally no “x” or anything. It’s just littered with ads, and nowhere to go after. Ads are understandable for any app; developers need some form of revenue, but when you put ads in your app, do it tastefully. This just defeats the entire purpose of having the app. This is a waste of your time.
- Sharp Forks LTD
- 51.5 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Rad Pony Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Phone cleaner weekly premium $4.99
- Package Month Subscription $9.99
- Package Yearly Subscription $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.