The BooStress mobile application hosts the 4-module BooStress Online Training Course and Key Skills Acquisition Resources. Through the app, users can access the full range of the training material, online or offline, and fully use the interactive and collaborative tools to be developed.
The BooStress Online Training Course is ideal for current and prospect young workers with lack stress management skills and build their capacity to address such challenges in their work environment. It is composed of the following 4 modules:
1. Identify stressors and access of associated risks for work-related stress
2. Understanding your stressors, developing coping strategies and identifying your training needs
3. Recognize the need for comprehensive approach to prevent or address work-related stress problems
4. Implementation of coping responses based on individual needs
(total duration of the Training Course: 4 modules equivalent to approx. 20 hours; additional audiovisual and reading resources equivalent to 40 hours)
The full training course is available in English, Greek and Spanish.
Upon successful completion of the training package, you will receive a certificate of participation.
Feel free to enter the blog and introduce yourselves, share your personal experiences & success stories in dealing with work-related stress, as well as your thoughts and feedback on the BooStress Training Course!
- 'CARDET'CENTRE FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT IN EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY LTD
- 59.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 'CARDET'CENTRE FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT IN EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY LTD
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.