By Interpreters’ Help, the terminology management tool for interpreters.
BoothMate is a companion app for Interpreters’ Help, that allows interpreters lightning-fast glossary lookup in the booth, even offline.
Glossary edition is also possible on BoothMate, but it requires an active subscription.
Here is how it works:
- You create your glossaries for a conference on your online Interpreters' Help account, everything is securely saved in the cloud.
- Once you're done, just open BoothMate while still connected to the Internet, and it will automatically sync the glossaries.
- You are now ready to search your glossaries really fast in the booth or while commuting, without the need for an Internet connection.
- You can modify glossary entries offline and once an Internet connection is available again, your modifications are synchronized with your Interpreters' Help account.
- Unaccented search
- Quick search update as you type
- Highlight of matching search results
- Create, update or delete lines from your existing glossaries (this feature requires an active subscription)
- Start a new glossary from scratch with our On-The-Go Glossary
- Select which glossaries and which columns to search in
- Select which columns to show or hide
- Synchronises automatically with an Interpreters’ Help account
- Allows app protection with passcode
- Always uses secured ssl connection
* Introduces varying row height
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Benoit Werner
- 30 MB
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Yann Plancqueel
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.