Booya Fitness offers every workout class you can imagine. From Barre to Bootcamp, Booya Fitness gives you access to the fitness industry’s most coveted boutique studios from the comfort of your home. Ranked as the number one destination for streaming classes by Glamour Magazine, Booya Fitness gets you sweating in seconds!
Popular partners include:
• Flex Studios - Barre & Pilates and high intensity classes
• BollyX & Masala Bhangra - Bollywood & Bhangra inspired dance workouts
• Soho Strength Lab - Sports & metabolic conditioning and workouts to improve core strength
• Kira Stokes - Get Stoked with the Stoked360 method which incorporates strength and core training, plyometric movement
• Brooklyn Bridge Bootcamp - New York City’s toughest bootcamp with high-intensity interval and strength training
• Broga - Yoga workout videos designed for just for men
• Essentrics - Energize your body and mind with these specialized stretching classes
• UrbanKick - Kickboxing and high-intensity interval training at it’s best
Featured in Glamour Magazine, Vogue, Goop and more.
Some of our featured programs include:
• Cross Training for Runners: Strength & sports conditioning to help you improve your speed & distance
• Working Moms Rock: Time-efficient workouts and healthy family recipes
• Drop a Dress Size Without Dropping a Muscle: A 4-week toning program with supporting diet tips
• 1-Week Mental Detox & 4-week Zen Out Challenge: Aimed to help you recover, restore, and rejuvenate your overall wellness
• Fitness for Foodies: Great for folks who hate to diet
Other Key Benefits:
• 100+ On-Demand HD-quality fitness videos and over 50 Customized workout plans
• Access workouts from your personalized fitness plans on your iOS devices, as well as Fire TV, Roku or via www.booyafitness.com
• AirPlay & Chromecast integration for easy streaming to your TV, or via your mobile or connected device 24 hours, 7 days a week
• Sync your workout offline so you can get sweating in seconds even when you don’t have an internet connection
• No Equipment, No Problem. 75% of our videos don’t require any special equipment
• Workout videos for all levels with modifications demonstrated for each exercise
• New partners, workout categories and classes added every month
- Optimized for iOS 12 and iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max devices
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Workout in the go
This app is great to workout on the go or at home. They have a large variety of workout videos which keeps your workout interesting. I always take it with me when I'm traveling!
Not as good as other fitness apps
Booya doesn’t bring as much to the table as other streaming fitness apps with bigger libraries. Obe stands out as a good example - several full-length videos are added every day. Studio Tone It Up also has a better library of videos. I would also choose other apps like the Sweat App, Fit Body app and Aaptiv over this. Booya’s claim to fame is partnerships with famous studios but it seems like they only have a couple of videos from each studio partnership, and there is no way to search by studio.
Large Variety of Workouts
Its a ton of different workouts, workout plans, and nutrition info! All the ones Ive completed have been awesome! Urban Kick is my fav 😍
- Booya Fitness, Inc.
- 57.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Booya Fitness, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Booya Fitness $9.99
- Booya Fitness $26.99
- Booya Fitness $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.