Play as Boris the Wolf, the cartoon companion of Bendy, as you hunt throughout the abandoned cartoon studio for the supplies Boris needs to keep going. You’re not alone! The monstrous Ink Demon stalks you at every turn. Beware the sound of his beating heart as he creeps up from behind and catches you in his dripping gaze. No where is safe. Yet secrets lie in wait for those adventurous enough to seek them out.
• Outrun the Ink Demon or become his next victim.
• Scavenge for supplies and keep yourself on the move.
• Carefully watch your stamina and stop to eat every chance you get.
• Discover hidden unlockables stashed away in the shadows.
• Unveil more of the shadowy backstory of Joey Drew Studios.
Will you brave the evil lurking in the studio? Will you conquer this Dark Survival?
Boris is counting on you.
Includes ALL three major content updates!
- “Symphony of Shadows”
- “The Unleashed”
- “The Wolf Trials”
SYMPHONY OF SHADOWS UPDATE:
The hauntingly sweet sounds of the darkened studio are singing out with the release of “Symphony of Shadows” update.
Dive into the studio to find new scares, new missions, new songs, new faces, new secrets, and new dance steps for Boris.
Discover even more!
Featuring an all new unlockable character: the crazy composer himself: Sammy Lawrence.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The glitch, and it’s not my IPad
Now, I love BATIM, I really do. But, this game is glitched. Basically, before all the updates, it worked great, perfectly, in fact. But, when the updates happened, it would always glitch back to the home screen, and I’m using my sister’s IPad, and the storage is not full, nor is anything wrong with it, even when it’s on her account, I’m the brother btw, and it crushed me. Even when I deleted it and reinstalled it, it crashed after the intro. So, developers, please fix this glitch. I really wanna play this game, but I can’t. I love BATIM so much, and this is not letting me do so. But still 4 stars because it was fun while it worked. Good luck on Bendy and the Dark Revival!
Saw it. Loved it.
First of all, this is a great game, the idea, how Boris survived, it’s just AWESOME! Second, I just wanna give a suggestion, when you run out of stamina, you should walk slower and have a little darker screen, just so players don’t run throughout The ENTIRE game without bendy chancing them half the time, and normally that half is when he iS cHaSiNg ThEm! And third, I applaud, you are able to dodge bendy in the same room, congrats. And instead of getting a whole stamina bar when you get da FoOd, you should only get a quarter of it, and bendy should start coming over there, because in my 15 MINUTE PLAY TIME (no I haven’t completed yet I just finished the first day xd so I’m not sure about this) the c l o s e t s , and f o o d are normally close together, so the player does have to be more careful with running, like I mentioned earlier, thank you for reading my really expanded and probably not useful message
Love it but there’s just a few problems.
1. In the game you have to collect materials right? Right. But maybe you could just make them a little easier to find, ok?
2. In the game when you get caught by Bendy there aren’t enough Little Miracle Stations to hide in. So if you could fix that it would be great.
3. In the game while being chased by Bendy, there isn’t enough area to run from him. So if you could, maybe you could un-board some doors and add some more area to run, ok?
4. In the game I keep getting stuck in doorways. Sometimes when I’m getting chased by Bendy, I get stuck in the doorways when running to another room. So if you could make the doors a little bit bigger it could help players not get stuck during the game.
So overall, it’s an awesome game and it scares the heck out of me when I get busted by Bendy. Love it❤️❤️❤️❤️😎😎😎😎☠️☠️☠️☠️🤯🤯🤯🤯
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Joey Drew Studios Inc.
- 438.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017-2020 Joey Drew Studios Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.