"Bo's Matching Game" offers a great way of playing matching cards for young kids, but also for the older kids and the parents!
- Specially for toddlers is the Lulu and Tommie game, that actively stimulates vocabulary, color and number recognition.
- Older kids can learn their first words of English or German while playing.
- 3 play levels to choose from with 6, 12 or 20 cards.
- The possibility to play and win a game of matching with family and/or friends with the turn counter as referee.
- With the extra challenging possibility of turning all the cards at once, then remembering all the cards and after the automatically closing of the cards, matching in as few as turns as possible.
Recommended Age: 2 - 6 years
We always recommend that parents play the Heppi Apps the first time together with their child. It's fun for your kids, and for you.
* Various challenging game options
* Special separate matching game for Toddlers
* Great song in the start screen, wait for it!
* Fun music and sounds
* 8 different themes to choose from
* Clear voice-over
* Child-friendly interface
* Learn the first German words
* Skills development like; listening, coordination, matching, vocabulary, pronunciation, colors and numbers
If you like "Bo's Matching Game" then try the other Heppi Apps also!
* “Bo’s Birthday Party," the creative and fun Bo the Giraffe Birthday App!
* “Bo’s Bedtime Story," the great Bo the Giraffe story about all the steps around bedtime!
* "Bo's Dinnertime," the fun Bo the Giraffe story about all the steps around dinnertime!
* "Bo's School Day," the fun Bo the Giraffe story about all the steps around school time!
* "Bo's Jigsaw Puzzles," the fun Puzzle App with Bo the Giraffe and his friends!
* "Bo's Matching Game - Christmas Gift," the FREE Christmas version of Bo's Matching Game!
* KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE *
As a MOMs with Apps member, we follow the
"Know what's inside" best practices for kids' apps
* PRIVACY DISCLOSURE “Bo's Matching Game”
X Does not collect or share any personal data
X Does not contain any ads
X Under the "Press 3 Seconds" pop-up in the start screen a link is hidden to our other apps in the App Store
X Does not contain In App Purchases
X Does not contain Social Network Integration
Esther Naalden, writer/illustrator and mother of 2 young children, founded Heppi in 2002. With Heppi she fulfills her passion to create unique products by using her motto “less is more” and bright colors.
She uses Bo the Giraffe, an adorable and playful little giraffe, and his friends, as the main characters in her creations.
Ratings and Reviews
Cute Matching Game
What I like about Bo’s Matching Game is that it has an extremely cute start up. The song that is playing when you are on the board deciding where you want to play in is wonderful. I love that it matches the theme of the game to match and find two of a kind. I like that you can match on boards of six, twelve or twenty depending on the child’s skill level. I also like the voice that is telling the child what each item it; it is a nice feature of this app.I also like that you have a choice between two different ways to match items and play.
Overall, I think that the game is nicely put together, well thought out and adjusted for children of various ages and skill levels. Children did enjoy playing the game and loved the music, so that does mean a lot. It did not hold their interest as long as other games though. I think it needs a bit more work before it would be the best matching game on the market but it has a great amount of potential. I can't wait to see some future updates.
Great app for applying memory skills
This app is great for matching and memory. There are two different matching games to choose from from the home screen, one will take you to 8 different choices for matching, such as household items, transportation vehicles, numbers, foods, animals, colors, everyday items, and shapes. This first game gives you options of how many items you want to match at a time, 6 items, 12 items, or 20 items, so you can increase as you gain skills in matching items from memory. Also, while you are matching the items, the game is keeping count of how many incorrect choices you made during the game to match all of the items correctly. The other game will take you to Lulu or Tommie where you will scroll and drag items from either side of the character and place matching items in the boxes.
My 3 year old loves it!
My 3 year old was so excited to see another Bo app on our ipad. He loved playing all of the matching games. I love that he is learning something and having fun at the same time. The colors and music are great. Children are given the opportunity to make their own choices with in the app as to how many squares they would like in the matching section or if they want to be the boy or the girl.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.