HIT THE CHICKEN BUTTON! Easily order for pickup or delivery and earn points towards FREE Boston Market with Rotisserie Rewards!
About Rotisserie Rewards:
• Earn 1 point for every $1 spent
• Get your favorite things for free – when and how you want
• Redeem as you go – or save up for the ultimate reward – an entire Thanksgiving Feast for 12
• Simple mobile ordering for pickup (including curbside at select locations) or delivery to your home or office.
• Super fast ordering of recent orders or of your saved favorites. Just hit the Chicken Button
• Be the first to know. Get notifications to receive special offers you can only get on the app.
*For U.S. residents only, where available.
• Better access to our catering site
• Improved ability to provide a more personalized experience
• Minor enhancements to security
Ratings and Reviews
Love the app but can’t sign up
Boston market is one of my favorite restaurants. I am so glad that they came out with an app and they have updated it. But it has been six months since the last update, will you guys please update the app again, I am not able to sign up. Even though I agreed to the terms and conditions, the app will not allow me to sign up. Otherwise, I absolutely love this app. I look forward to using it, but for right now I will just use it as a guest until something is done about the sign up feature. Thank you
Excellent update, with one core issue.
In general, I have only high praise to offer for this application and the overhaul it recently received. The interface and navigating experiences have received a fresh coat of paint and optimizations, and it’s far more aesthetically pleasing to use than before.
However, I can’t offer further praise or feedback because I cannot successfully place a carry-out order with it — at all. Once I complete my order and proceed to the checkout, hitting the last confirmation before my order is sent, I’m given an error message stating that “no or invalid authentication was provided with this request”. Nothing I have tried appears to fix this, and I can’t see where the authentication measures are failing, or even where they are present. My payment method information was completely correct, I was on a registered account, and my restaurant wasn’t near close. I’m stumped, but hoping it’s fixed soon so I can earn rewards!
Gift Card Doesn’t Work in App
Months ago, I reviewed this app and requested a gift card option be provided in the payment method portion. The request was granted, but adding a gift card disallowed my order from being placed yesterday (it said something like “you must call the restaurant to place the order”), which negated the point of picking it up quicker. When I got to the restaurant and checked out, the lady told me the app and website don’t allow gift cards to be applied to orders. Luckily, she was able to manually type in my gift card number (it was a digital version), but what good is it to have a gift card payment option on the app if it doesn’t function properly? Please correct; otherwise, this is a smooth app to navigate. Thanks.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Boston Market Corporation
- 99.7 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Boston Market Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.