Make bots, create scripts for them, and join fully automated battles against other players!
- Create a defense to protect your computer from other players (even while you're offline!)
- Attack other players' computers to earn Botcoin
- Spend Botcoin on a wide variety of items, including weapons like Vampiric Lasers or Landmines, support abilities like Cloaking or Teleportation, and cosmetic items to make your bots look fun or fearsome
- Climb in the rankings as both an attacker and a defender
- Play against your friends or log in across all platforms where Bot Land is supported
- Develop scripts either visually or via code—you don't need to be a programmer to play
- Fixed an issue where the interface didn't fully cover notched phones.
Ratings and Reviews
The economy has collapsed...
The memories of humans have faded...
The sun set 980 days ago and hasn’t shown its face again...
All that’s left is the bot overlords that plan on smashing every other bot until there’s only one standing...
With customizable drag and drop (or handwritten if you prefer) attack scripts you can assemble your army of bots and play against the last bots left in existence.
No bot overlord starts as the king though. You have to fail, retry, succeed and crush the competition.
Move up the food chain and find the apex predator that has been stalking you since your first fight in the wasteland.
You’ll get crushed, but it’s not a total failure. You see holes in the defense and you’ve found the weakest spot in the defending army.
So buck up, rebuild your bots, and get out there to rise to the top!
But, you aren’t just hunting for the enemy...
You’re also being hunted...
You have to find the balance that fits your leadership style of attacking and defending to reach the top and become the one true leader.
Bot land is such a fun game and you’ll love it. Highly suggest you give it a try, but don’t give up after your first loss.
It may feel like a failure, but failure is a pivotal part of this game and makes the success so much more fun and rewarding.
I’ll see you in the wasteland!
Tried to go through the intro, but when I placed my bots, it either brought me back to the login screen (created an account and everything) or just outright crashed. Tried many times, but same thing happened.
Developer Response ,
UPDATE (July 5th, 2019)
Our apologies for the delay (it's been 32 days 😳), but the crashes should be fixed now! We've reduced memory usage by around 40%, and while performance still isn't perfect, the game should be playable. More improvements are in the pipeline for iOS.
We hope you'll give the game another shot!
(original response below)
We're terribly sorry about the crashes right now. It's a known issue with a relatively difficult fix, so while we *do* plan on fixing this, it may take a while. Please bear with us, and thanks for trying out the Bot Land Beta!
P.S. I'll write a note to myself to edit this comment when progress is made on the issue in case you want to try it out again.
- Xtonomous LLC
- 7.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2019 Xtonomous LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.