Grow Smarter with Botana!
Use beautiful photos and powerful data to improve your cannabis garden every day. Botana is a your ultimate grow journal that tracks plant growth and saves you money on supplies.
• Track unlimited gardens, indoor or outdoor
• Log environment and feeding details
• View trends and insights about your garden
• Take unlimited photos and organize by day
• Share Photos with your friends and colleagues
• Use the Bug Tracker to eliminate pests faster
• Set your growing media, lighting types and strains
• Add custom strains and organize your genetics library
• Buy discount grow supplies from our partner BotanaDirect.com
It's easy, fast, and free.
If you love Botana, we would appreciate an App Store review!
Send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org or hang out with us on Instagram @BotanaGrow and @BotanaDirect
PRIVACY: Botana never stores or shares your information or logs without your permission.
This update protects your data from potential disaster. Drop your phone in a reservoir? Run over it with your car? Lose it at the Cup?
Don't worry, your data is safe and secure. When you open the app, create a FREE account to protect your GroLogs in under a minute.
Update Notes - v1.3 aka "Diesel"
Special shout out to users Ryan M, Katherine F and Hans C for features requests below. Thanks for helping us Grow Smarter!
• Backup your data securely with a FREE Botana account
• Backup and share Photos privately
• Access top strains from other growers
• Quickly find favorite strains in your Library
• Create a username (pick a good one...you'll need it in 2018!)
ALSO USE BOTANA TO...
• Record your garden environment
• Log feedings and garden notes
• Track IPM: Bugs and treatments
• Take beautiful daily photos
• Updated Help Documents
• New grow supplies in Marketplace
• Faster Photo performance
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great, but no “Export All”.
This app is incredible considering the amount of detail that can be put into each day’s log, however, there is one feature that I still need and want: the export (all photos and individual photos) to camera roll option. The app is great and I know that there is the option to export to Instagram and email, but I don’t have an Instagram account — nor do I want one — and, I honestly can’t see myself emailing my photos one by one to myself. PLEASE, add the option to save photos to the camera roll and if possible export the entire log’s photosets to albums or something; it’s an absolute must!
Love it so far
I want to give 5 stars...but I can’t get photos from my camera roll that I took before using this app to upload onto my log, which is kind of frustrating. Other than that, this is Way better than my notebook method. Very handy to be able to just glance at my log and it tell me what week I’m in, progression of feed regiment, etc. one feature I would add, if possible, would be the ability to swipe left and right to go through each day of your grow log. The option to look back at all the progress (especially photos) with just a quick swipe would be nice.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the kind words! You are in luck because both of your requests are already in the app!
1) For adding photos from your phone: check out this link: http://botana.helpscoutdocs.com/article/61-photos
2) And for navigating dates, just swipe left and right on the bottom part of the GroLog screen: http://botana.helpscoutdocs.com/article/53-navigating-grologs
Great App - needs Soil tasks
I am a closet grower and have been useing GrowBuddy for years. While growbuddy is a great app it's more focused on huge grows.
I stumbled upon Botana and decided to give it a try.
I must say not only is it easy it's kinda addicting!!! Very pleased so far.
This app seems to be more geared to hydro growing and I grow in soil ( I use work arounds)
I wish the tasks had choices for Soil watering and amendments added.
This would make it perfect !!!
My grow buddy app will may soon be collecting dust.
- Botana, Inc
- 18.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Botana, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.