Bott Radio Network offers America's finest Quality Christian Talk Radio, heard 24/7 across the nation and around the world. Our goal is to help people grow in the Lord and apply their faith in their daily lives.
Bott Radio Network broadcasts on 120 radio stations, reaching into 15 states with a combined coverage of 60 million people. BRN is also heard worldwide online at bottradionetwork.com, on mobile devices, and on Echo.
Highlights of the app:
- Listen to BRN's live stream
- Listen on-demand to archived programs from our featured broadcasts
- Browse BRN's programming schedule for our satellite network
- Find out what programs we broadcast.
- Find where you can listen to BRN in your local area
The Bott Radio Network App was created with the Subsplash App Platform.
This release includes new features, bug fixes, and performance improvements.
- You can now reorder your media downloads to listen in the order you want.
- Media search has been removed from the app header and is now in the left navigation menu.
- Messaging now loads faster!
- Better support for Subsplash Live.
- Fixed several issues where push notifications were not opening Messaging correctly.
- Fixed issue where messages were appearing in the wrong channel.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great App- bug in iOS13
I use this app multiple times a day and up until the update to iOS 13 it streamed perfectly. Now when you launch an archive stream once your phone locks the audio stops on the Bluetooth device and can only be started by unlocking phone and hitting play from the audio window. With all iPhone X you no longer have option to set display lock to never so 5min is max unless you tap the screen to keep it from locking. Also tested by connecting device through USB thinking it was a BT issue but same result. Not sure if this is an Apple bug or app bug but reported to both.
Use every day, could be 5 ⭐️
I use this app every day to listen to my favorite ministries. The problem I have is it will not load or play over cellular only in wifi. Yes, I've checked my settings, I've deleted & reloaded the app & I've even reset my phone (all of this numerous times.) Nothing works, I actually have to go to the website and listen directly from it. I would truly like to use the app when I'm not at home. Please fix this. I have other Subsplash apps and the problem is across the board:(
I LOVE your programming—everything about it. But for some reason somewhere around 9-10 pm there is this strange popping sound goes on until I turn off your station. The next morning, it’s gone. This began about 2-3 weeks ago. Do you have any idea what’s going on. I miss your night time radio.
- Bott Radio Network, Inc.
- 52.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- App: © 2020 Subsplash, Content: © 2020 Bott Radio Network
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.