Bounce and smash across expertly designed levels bursting with color and light in Bouncy Smash!
Challenging gameplay and beautifully designed environments await you in this modern arcade platformer. Perfectly time your bounces to crush wave after wave of evil enemies – or unleash powerful smashing abilities to take them out in one single blow. Choose arcade mode for endless fun – or intense daily and weekly challenges to earn special outfits, skins, and skills. Bounce and smash your way to victory in this addictive arcade game with roguelike tendencies :)
- Experience the best of arcade-style platforming gameplay in colorful, challenging levels.
- Rack up massive high-scores to bounce your way up the leaderboards.
- Customize your character with fun outfits – each with their own upgrades and color skins.
- Use four skills to make your character even more powerful – with unlockables coming soon!
- Test your bounce and smash skills in intense daily and weekly challenges.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Replaced Level 7 challenge "Use Last Stand"
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to Learn, Hard to Master
A game that looks deceptively simple at the outset quickly throws power ups, new enemies, and new obstacles your way to make you think on your feet (balls?). The animation and design are both adorable and feel meticulously chosen to create a fun world you just can’t wait to bounce and smash in. The team at IV has created a fun pick up and play action game that’s perfect when you have a few moments to spare.
Super Fun! One Drawback
This is a very wonderfully designed game and provides countless hours of bouncy fun! Not a single in-game issue that hinders the experience as far as I’m concerned.
The only major drawback for me is that (at least on iPhone X) it absolutely kills your battery. The CPU gets very warm and you can basically go from 100% battery to 20% in less than an hour. Some optimization here would be very very helpful because as it stands now I won’t play unless I’m plugged in and charging.
Lots of fun all around.
Graphics, sound, and gameplay are top notch. The option for competing with friends is nice too. It’s simple to play, but still very challenging, especially when dealing with trying to survive the darkness and the buzzsaws.
Also, my 4 year old says, “When I’m bigger, like 5, I’ll be able to play bouncy smash better, and maybe bounce and squish their heads without them getting me.”
The developer, Identity Visuals, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Identity Visuals LLC
- 326.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Identity Visuals LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Value Pack $3.99
- B-Boy $0.99
- His Majesty $0.99
- 50 Health Pack Tokens $3.99
- The Explorer $0.99
- The Herder $0.99
- Dino $0.99
- Sparkles $0.99
- Hoppy $0.99
- Blue Eyes Color Skin $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.