Designed for all Bowflex® SelectTech® dumbbells including the 552s, 1090s, and 560s, the Bowflex SelectTech App does the thinking for you! Now you can focus on form while the app tracks your sets, reps, weight, and more!
• Choose a workout for a specific muscle group or follow along with our Bowflex 6-Week Challenge.
• Acts like a personal trainer to guide you through every exercise and ensure maximum results.
• Huge database of exercises including over 70 videos to help you take your workout to the next level.
• Automatically tracks and records the dumbbell weight selected while counting sets & reps for each exercise you do. (feature available on SelectTech 560 model only)
• Includes workout summaries to track your progress and share personal records with friends and family.
Bowflex SelectTech Trainer also supports Apple’s Health App. The Health app lets you keep all your fitness and health information in one easy to read dashboard. Now you can seamlessly sync all your SelectTech workouts with Health and see your calories burned, and workout data in the Health dashboard.
If you have ANY PROBLEMS with your Bowflex SelectTech app, please contact us at: AppSupport@Nautilus.com
We've addressed a number of suggestions made by our users including being able to play your music during your workout and an improved workout journal that gives you the relevant info you need to track your progress and plan your your next workout.
We've added support for French, German, Spanish and Italian languages.
This version of the app also includes multiple feature enhancements and bug fixes. If you have ANY PROBLEMS with your Bowflex SelectTech app, please contact us at: AppSupport@Nautilus.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs more exercise, especially lower body
Since we only have a MAX Trainer and SelectTech, full body workout with weight is heavily relied on the SelectTech. There are so much work out routines out there and I know Bowflex could do a better job adapting workout exercises for the SelectTech, especially leg work outs. After completing the six week challenge, it’s either restarting with heavier weights or rely on other apps for ideas. Love Bowflex but they could do a better job in their app department especially when you look at the last time they’ve updated their app.
I really like the timing, exercises and videos in this app. This app works good for tracking workouts. But only for the bow flex weights. I would recommend 4 changes that would make it significantly better, I think.
1. Add the most common free weight/bench exercises that you can’t use the bow flex weights for. For example, pull ups, chest presses or squats using barbells.
2. I wish you could do multiple exercises one after another in the same rep like HIIT. Like squats, then shoulder presses and the burpees with a variable time between them.
3. I think it would great if you could use the progression for exercises and how you’ve improved over time. And then compare it to similar exercises in your workout.
4. And finally, I think a button in the post exercises screen that you could input how hard it was would be nice. Was it too easy and I should’ve gone harder or was that muscle failure?
Developer Response ,
Hey Anon722, thank you very much for your review, ideas, and suggestions! We definitely appreciate the feedback and we use ideas like this to make improvements and updates to our app.
With the above in mind, I forward this information along to our App Team and I always recommend that customers double-up on this as well. You can do so by launching the app, navigating to Settings, and then using the "Send us an email" option. That goes directly to our App Team.
Thanks again and good luck on your fitness journey! - Bowflex Team
I just got the weights for Christmas and was stoked to start working out. I found the app and used it for the first time today. Like some other reviews, it’s lacking. I was hoping to find multiple programs for beginner, intermediate and expert. Something to get you started and so on. There is one program called the six week challenge. After that, if you want something else, you make it yourself. I assume this may not be an issue for folks who are more accustomed to working out but for a novice like me, it’s an issue. I have no idea where to start or which exercises work well with others or do not work well. I am aware that I can research through a third party and then come back and build my own but what’s the point. Why not just use a third party then. I am very surprised for an app that is multiple years old that it doesn’t have a lot. The best example I have is the Nike app. I use it frequently and they have multiple programs for different levels and such. I was expecting a lot more and found less.
Developer Response ,
Hey Newbie200000, thank you for your feedback. We're sorry the SelectTech app does not have the features you want. Please do feel free to send any requests or suggestions directly to our App Team though. You can do so by launching the app, navigating to the Settings, and then using the "Send us an email" option. We keep track of requests in order to make future improvements and updates to our apps.
Regarding figuring out workout routines, whether you create them in our app or go elsewhere, we do wish you all the best. There are a ton of different approaches, resources, and so forth out there, but whichever direction you end up going, good luck on your fitness journey! - Clayton, Bowflex Team
- Nautilus, Inc.
- 358 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 2018 © Nautilus, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.