Play a fun, unique and beautiful bowling game you may have never seen it before.
This game is for family or professionals who enjoy exotic and amazing nature environments. Bowl in Paradise!
TUAW - Whichever version of Bowling Paradise 2 you choose I believe it will provide you lots of enjoyment and a real challenge.
AppStoreArcade - Paradise Bowling 2 improves on the original while staying true to the arcade feel with it’s out-of-this world physics and spot on controls.
Five stunning, realistic locations for bowling
- Paradise beach : enjoy a fun, relaxing environment
- Space: go beyond normal bowling (ball flying in the air)
- Desert: spectacular scene in the wild
- Sky island: an out of earth scene with noon an sunset time
- Space challenge: test your skill to the max with moving pins.
Realistic sky system, for Paradise Island and Sky Island locations player can see noon and sunset atmosphere according to time of day. For paid version player can switch them at any time.
Lot of options to make the game more exciting
- 6 beautiful balls ( can choose up to 6 in advance, different ball for each throw)
- 6 pins (can choose up to 6 in advance, different pin style for each frame)
- Spectacular fireworks to reward yourself at the end of each game. (the higher the score the better the fireworks)
- Special effects in every scene.
- Realistic physics
- Easy control
Different player modes for you to play alone or with friends and family members
- Against CPU with 3 levels of difficulty to challenge yourself
More control options
- Adding spin to the ball while it moving by
o Swiping the screen
o Tilting your device
- 2 viewing camera modes
o Following the balls
o 2 static cameras
Leaderboads and Achievements
- Added 4 more balls
- Sound enhancement
- Reduced application size
Ratings and Reviews
The sound fx stink
The game play is not too bad but the sound effects have to go. The pin fall sounds like someone cracking their knuckles and the applause sounds like two people in a 55gal. drum.
Let's get these fx fixed and make it sound like bowling.
Fun, but sky island seems really easy to get strikes on. That's not why I give 3 stars though.
Looking forward to trying this but crashes consistently on ipad air2 with memory cleared.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.