***Try out the most realistic bowling simulator!***
***Download now for free!***
The gameplay physics are based on the throws done by real professional bowlers and are extremely close to the real game.
An oil covering is imitated on the lanes to provide the right hook.
3 game modes:
* Single player
* Play with friends (pass-n-play/hot seat)
* Play vs computer
Each mode offers two difficulty levels:
Easy mode – you can correct the ball's rotation after you've released the ball.
Hard mode – it is not possible to adjust the ball after the throw.
There are separate worldwide ratings for every difficulty mode.
- Classic 10 pin bowling (10 frames)
- Easy-to-manage interface and control
- Hook the ball
- Amazing Unreal Engine 4 graphics
- Detailed track of statistics
- Play vs computer mode (computer's skill level is adjustable)
- Play vs friends on the same device (2-4 players). Each player can choose his own ball
- Can correct the ball rotation after the throw (easy mode)
- Independent worldwide ratings for every game mode
- 21 bowling balls to choose from
- Offline mode
- 100% free game
How to play:
* Set the ball in the selected position
* Slide your finger on the screen from the starting line towards the pins (the speed is not important, what matters are the touchpoint and the drop-out). The longer the distance is between the first contact and drop-out, the faster the ball goes.
* In Easy mode it is possible to correct the ball's rotation by simply sliding left or right on the screen. Correction magnitude depends on how far the finger moves on screen.
* You can also spin the ball. The speed and the rotation are controlled by the HOOK button.
Did you get this far in this description? Well, it is time to download the game now! It's fun and completely free.
Any reviews and advice would be greatly appreciated. My e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Ratings and Reviews
I leave enough solid 7 pins to remind me of actual bowling. Very realistic. It would be even better if the pin setter could reset pins moved off spot in that location instead of to their original spot.
I don’t write reviews often, but this is an exception. First, it mimics my actual games and scores. Second, graphics are excellent. Third, it’s simple to learn and play. Finally, it’s not a space hog. Try it, you’ll like it!
Great game. Best bowling game I’ve played. If you like bowling,this game is a must play !
I’ve rated this game before, but after playing it for awhile.....
It’s addicting and extremely fun to play. I wish I could give it 10 stars !
The developer, Dmitriy Rytikov, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Dmitriy Rytikov
- 69.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Dmitriy Rytikov
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.