Welcome to BowlSheet®! A revolutionary bowling scoring / tracking system for iOS devices
* Supports single player AND multiplayer games (team)
* First iOS bowling app to support the baker scoring system
* Now supports opponent score (match play)
* Bowling ball speed calculator built in (mph / kph)
* Check averages and stats from directly in the app
* Post stats, oil pattern markups and ball drilling specs directly to Facebook, Twitter, or email with .csv file
* Automatically calculates splits / common leaves and displays their common name
* Pin by Pin, Ball for Ball scoring
* Keep track of everything important in bowling
* Easily slide your foot (Approach), Arrow, or BreakPoint Targets for each ball thrown and store the actual hits as well as attempted hits
* Store and use different types of oil patterns as well as mark them up and send to others via email
* Customizable color scheme for entire app
* Store High, Middle, or Low pocket hits for each 1st ball of each frame thrown
* Analyze games in their entirety
* Keep track of every bowler and their equipment (balls, shoes, wrist supports, and other)
* Store bowling ball surfaces and other important equipment options as well as use your own bowling ball image for target sliders
* Track bowlers hand layout (span, finger sizes, pitch) and bowling ball layout (Pin / Pap / Dual Angle Layouts)
* Store each bowling ball’s drilling and pin layouts
* Track which shoe slide (front and back) you used at different bowling centers and even each shot
* Take notes for each ball rolled
* Store important aspects of each location / event bowled including addresses, phone numbers, coordinator's contact information, you can even take a photo of each location and view the location on a map as well as auto locate via GPS
* View common statistics for each bowler as well as their pin hit / miss ratios and percentages
* Easily view series totals for each event
* Bowl as a single bowler, team or as a Baker Team (bowler 1 thru 5 is assigned automatically to each frame 1-5,6-10).
* Change team lineup prior to every Team Game
* Filterable statistics for :First Ball average, Strikes, Spares, Splits, Pocket Shots, Open Frames, Split Conversions, Pinfall and more!
Please send comments/suggestions to email@example.com
Follow updates on Twitter @ https://twitter.com/edibullc
Or visit our Facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/EdibuLLC/
- Added filter to game statistics based on bowling ball
Ratings and Reviews
This is EXACTLY what I needed!!!
2 Thumbs up for Bowl Sheet!! Everyone I've showed this app to - including my coach - has been blown away!!!! I was looking for something that would track all my stats and help me remember how I performed in league. I love that I can export all my stats to a csv file and view in Excel. No more manual note-taking for me anymore!!
I also have a iPad and was able to load this app on it without purchasing 2 different copies....awesome. I was even able to export my data from my phone to the Pad.
Oh ya, there's a cool feature when you're scoring where you click on the red Rule Book icon that I actually can use in league. Last week a guy was using powder on his shoe, and I wanted to look up the rules. Now I can!
This app is super detailed too! Although I don't use the feature, this thing can track 1/2 board precision. I have enough problems hitting one board, but if I get better, I"ll see about tracking that stuff too.
The BowlSheet Support Team has been super responsive too......I had a few questions, emailed Support, and they responded in record time!
Best Bowling Stat App
I have used many apps if not all, and this one is by far the best. The whole interface is fantastic, the help response is immediate and your suggestions are taken without making you feel like you said something wrong. I strongly recommend this for serious bowlers that want to keep track of their stats and for the first time I used the team feature and it’s fun to keep track of the whole team. I can go on for hours. Try it. You will not be sorry.
Love that this tracks Baker games. Would be 5 stars if you could merge with other databases. We use 2 iPads to track our teams and the information can’t be merged together. Would also like to be able to filter statistics. Still an outstanding app for tracking collegiate bowling.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.