Meet your professional tool for breathing exercises and meditation!
Since its launch, Box Breathe has become a trusted companion for thousands of people who practice meditation and yogic breathing, as well as those who struggle with panic attacks and insomnia or just look for a simple tool to help them relax through breathing. Athletes use Box Breathe to control and calm breath both during and after intense workouts, running or swimming.
With simple and intuitive design at its core, Box Breathe offers a highly customizable set of features to satisfy your goals:
- choose between “classic” Box mode with equal durations of breathing phases and “free-form” mode in which you can specify individual duration for each phase
- program your breathing session with a convenient timer by setting either a number of breathing cycles or an overall duration
- adjust duration of breathing phases with simple swipes before or during a session
- plan your weekly breathing sessions and set reminders
- save your breathing patterns and quickly access them from a context menu on main screen
- mark each breathing phase with a Siri voice guide or a different sound and custom designed haptic feedback (custom haptics are supported on iPhone 8 and later models running iOS 13)
- set haptic response for every second of your breathing session (not supported on devices prior to iPhone 6s)
- built-in metronome helps you count every second of your breathing session
- track your progress with detailed overall, yearly, monthly, weekly and daily stats
- with iOS 13, choose between white and orange themes for Dark Mode
- Apple Health integration
- independent app for Apple Watch with even greater functionality
- on Apple Watch, follow your heart rate as you breathe
- Apple Watch app works in background, tapping your wrist to mark each following breathing step
- Apple Watch app offers different haptics for inhale and exhale phases, as well as a light haptic marking each second of your session.
Fast life pace requires an efficient tool for stress relief, and in most cases a simple breathing session is all it takes. No matter where you are - in a gym, office, at home or stuck in a traffic jam - Box Breathe app will help you calm in a matter of seconds.
Our preview images were created using 'Previewed' at previewed.app.
Drum and Lyre icons by Icons8.
It's 2021 in Box Breathe! An error that prevented the display of historical data for breathing sessions in 2021 has been fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Simple and effective
I like this app. It is straight forward and easy to use. Something you need when you use an app on a routing basis. I like that you have the ability to customize the routine and that you can customize the sounds so that you don’t have to look at the app to do a routing. I have more than one box breathing app and I keep returning to this one.
Helped me start meditation
I like the simple settings, the sounds are pleasant, I continue to come back to this app after trying guide meditation apps. For me the voice instructions often take me out of the goal of calming the mind. I also like the ability to vary the length of breaths and time to meditate. Glad it records to Apple health.
Have tried all, this is best.
Other box breathing apps give you a couple of variables to alter. But this one is so unfathomably customizable that you can not only create the exact lengths & durations, but also choose a different haptic and or sound for EACH of the 4-part breaths to begin! Sheesh!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Denys Triasunov
- 34.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © Denys Triasunov
- In-App Purchases
- Percussion Sound Pack $0.99
- Strings & Bells Sound Pack $0.99