Meet your professional tool for breathing exercises and meditation!
Since its launch, Box Breathe has become a trusted companion for thousands of people who practice meditation and yogic breathing, as well as those who struggle with panic attacks and insomnia or just look for a simple tool to help them relax through breathing. Athletes use Box Breathe to control and calm breath both during and after intense workouts, running or swimming.
With simple and intuitive design at its core, Box Breathe offers a highly customizable set of features to satisfy your goals:
- choose between “classic” Box mode with equal durations of breathing phases and “free-form” mode in which you can specify individual duration for each phase
- program your breathing session with a convenient timer by setting either a number of breathing cycles or an overall duration
- adjust duration of breathing phases with simple swipes before or during a session
- plan your weekly breathing sessions and set reminders
- save your breathing patterns and quickly access them from a context menu on main screen
- mark each breathing phase with a Siri voice guide or a different sound and custom designed haptic feedback (custom haptics are supported on iPhone 8 and later models running iOS 13)
- set haptic response for every second of your breathing session (not supported on devices prior to iPhone 6s)
- built-in metronome helps you count every second of your breathing session
- track your progress with detailed overall, yearly, monthly, weekly and daily stats
- with iOS 13, choose between white and orange themes for Dark Mode
- Apple Health integration
- independent app for Apple Watch with even greater functionality
- on Apple Watch, follow your heart rate as you breathe
- Apple Watch app works in background, tapping your wrist to mark each following breathing step
- Apple Watch app offers different haptics for inhale and exhale phases, as well as a light haptic marking each second of your session.
Fast life pace requires an efficient tool for stress relief, and in most cases a simple breathing session is all it takes. No matter where you are - in a gym, office, at home or stuck in a traffic jam - Box Breathe app will help you calm in a matter of seconds.
Our preview images were created using 'Previewed' at previewed.app.
Drum and Lyre icons by Icons8.
It's 2021 in Box Breathe! An error that prevented the display of historical data for breathing sessions in 2021 has been fixed.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
And responsive developer. But wait and hold need stronger tap so you can actually feel the change as currently the double taps are just too subtle.
Update: Dev said he would work on trying to improve the taps. Can t ask for more than that.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback!
Request noted, will look into improving haptics for hold and wait phases.
Great app and responsive developer
Box breathing is a very useful technique. This is a great app with high level of customization. I reached out to the developer about an issue in Watch app not able to play all the sounds, hoping it gets fixed soon.
I love this app! It does everything I wanted and more. It's particularly useful on the Apple Watch and the developer responded immediately to my email, when I had a question about using it.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Denys Triasunov
- 34.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © Denys Triasunov
- In-App Purchases
- Strings & Bells Sound Pack $0.99
- Percussion Sound Pack $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.