Your content. Your terms. Take the Content Cloud with you to seamlessly and securely capture, scan, access, create, edit, annotate and share your projects, files and documents.
Whether you're collaborating with coworkers, or scanning and protecting personal documents, stay connected and manage all your content with 10GB of free cloud storage.
With Box, you:
• Securely connect to all your content anywhere, anytime
• Find exactly what you're looking for when you need it
• Review and comment without switching to different apps
• Scan, record, and upload content seamlessly
• Tackle to-dos and capture ideas with note-taking and audio recording
• Share photos, videos, presentations, and other files
** Featured by Apple in Best New Apps and Best New Business Apps
** "Box is an excellent choice for viewing, editing and sharing your files securely in the cloud." ‐ CNET
Manage and quickly locate files:
• Upload and view hundreds of files types, like PDFs, Microsoft Office files, Google Workspace docs, and many more
• Create Box Notes to jot down ideas, manage to-do lists, and coordinate projects in real-time
• Work offline with access to files and folders
• Search for files by name and content type in real time
• Search within PDFs, Microsoft Office files, Google Workspace docs, and more
• Edit, e-sign, annotate, and more with hundreds of partner app integrations
Scan, capture, and save to mobile:
• Scan anything from receipts and invoices, to documents and contracts, and OCR (Optical Character Recognition) converts files to searchable PDFs
• Capture, edit, crop, rotate and recolor photos
• Record audio and video; review before upload with pause and resume controls
Collaborate and share content:
• Securely share content with coworkers, friends, and family with a single click
• Work together in real time with Box Notes
• Type or draw in feedback on multiple document types with Annotations
• Transcribe handwriting to typed with Apple Pencil on iPad
Secure your files and protect privacy:
• Prevent leaks across both company and personal devices
• Meet policy requirements and guard your data with enterprise-level security and compliance, file-level encryption, and security controls
• Choose from flexible EMM options for device- or app-level control
10GB of free storage:
• Get the flexibility you need while keeping life’s most important content accessible with a free Starter plan for secure content capture, storing, and sharing.
Subscribe to the Personal Pro plan for $79.99 per year to receive 100GB of storage and a larger file upload size of 5GB.
Your subscription will renew automatically each month and payment will be charged to your iTunes Account within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Cancellation is not permitted during the active subscription period.
Terms of Service: http://box.com/static/html/terms.html
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
In The past i was very Happy
Now with this new Bold font, i don’t like it at all!
I thought it was some kind of error but seems like it’s not. Before you can scroll through your entire library quickly , now you just see some of you files when you open the app and have to search more. Just seemed like it was much quicker to scroll before, with your thumb you can just find stuff quickly like you were reading a e- book . Now it looks clumsy. Not happy with this look at all. Hard to complain when your getting 10 free gigs but i really wish they went back to the original that I had not long ago. I didn’t do any update, so not sure how this happened. Perhaps my phone did an automatic update. I have the iphone x. Not sure if it’s just my version of phone but I doubt it. :(
Most everything I need for this kind of application
I’ve been using Box for about a year now, and it’s really proven itself to be a worthy competitor alongside other cloud storage providers these days. The upload speeds are pretty remarkable, and for the base subscription you get a lot of storage for a reasonable amount of money. For someone who primarily uses the mobile application though, a few feature improvements I could highly recommend would be related to the trash file and profile management. Updating card payment information requires the desktop site, and if you attempt to access it from a mobile browser you have to do a couple of things to bypass auto-opening the app and having to start over again from the browser. The trash file is only accessible on desktop as well, which isn’t the most convenient when you quickly decide that you have something in there that needs to be restored. Overall, happy with the service and quality of this. A few adjustments would only make it more user friendly and appealing overall.
Sorry. Last Update Was Enough
We’ve used Box for years now. But I’ve noticed its not keeping up with tech changes other cloud drives are. Can’t play videos even after updating the app. It just says “preview image unavailable.” When I play songs or audiobooks, it doesn’t remember where you left off, in the event you need to switch apps temporarily. There are no playlist options I can use to add files to, to play them once the current file is done and automatically start the next one in a different Box folder. Also, when listening to an audio file, Box has the slider but doesn’t have the rewind or fast forward 10, 15, or 30 seconds buttons. Instead we need to manually slide back in case we need to listen to something again real quick. Well, what about if you’re in the car? It’s a pain. And worse yet, the app is always either crashing or taking too long to load the next file. Sorry Box but we need to part ways. I’ve found better now.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Box, Inc.
- 156.5 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Bengali, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Box, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Personal Pro Annual Subscription $79.99
- Personal Pro $99.99