The Boxing Coach and Workout Timer is a workout timer in order to keep track of your boxing workouts - whether it is during fitness classes, sparring-matches, shadow-boxing or punching bag workouts.
Here are some of the Boxing Coach features that will improve your training:
• Preconfigured and ready-to-use boxing workout schedules are built right in
• Add as many additional personalized boxing workouts as you like
• Each boxing workout can have a warmup phase, up to 18 rounds of boxing including breaks and a cool down phase - you have full flexibility of defining the duration for each phase
• Select your favourite boxing combinations which should be called out during the workout in order to further improve your workout
• Clean and simple user interface with different colors per workout phase
• No sign-up / log-in required in order to use the app - you can get started right away
• No advertisement that will distract you prior or during your workout
• Siri integration in order to:
- Start a workout
- Pause a running workout
- Resume a paused workout
• Audio and voice support during the workout (optional)
• Playback of your favorite music app will continue during the boxing workouts
• HealthKit: app integrates with HealthKit to synchronize workouts and body measures
Health Kit integration now available to synchronise your completed workouts with Apple Health.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The Best Boxing Trainer App For The Money
This is the best boxing trainer app that I have purchased. It simple, easy to use and very customizable. I wanted to do some boxing workouts for my cardio cause I’m not into running but needed something that got my heart rate up and allowed me to relieve stress from work. This app is doing all of that and then some. As the virtual trainer is calling out the punching numbers my mind is staying active and engaged in the workout as well my body. There are 3 skill levels that will fit everything from beginner to advance. So if your looking for a boxing trainer app to add some variety to your cardio this is the one. Also note that it can be used with a heavy punching bag or if your shadow boxing because you don’t have a heavy bag either way you will get a workout.
Great app for the $
I can’t run but still need a way to get a good cardio workout in. This did the trick. It took a few workouts to get the combinations and defense down but once that is learned it is a good workout . I would start out on low intensity for a workout or two just to get the combos down and then kick it up a few gears
Excellent boxing combo app!
I couldn’t have found this app at a better time, when my gym is closed due to the virus. :(
This app has helped me stay on top of my combos and work a good sweat!
Will new combos be uploaded in future updates? Or ability to make our own?
Thank you for this wonderful app!! 🥊🥊
- Nils Ackermann
- 53 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Nils Ackermann
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.