Become a Boxing Manager - Take control and make history!
Build your stable, develop fighters, manage gym trainers, create epic matchups, and guide your roster to the hall of fame.
* NEW! AMATEURS are here with our gold medal achievement!!!!
* Up to 160 customizable world & regional title belts
* Unique game universe with up to 5,000 fighters per world
* Develop prospects and strategize their path to the Hall of Fame
* Tailor training camps and intensities for each fighter
* Total control over opponents and career paths
* Detailed fight commentary and statistics
* Tactical corner instructions to influence outcomes
* Hire trainers, attract fighters, and upgrade gyms
* Frequent updates based on player feedback
* Welcoming community on our Forum and Discord Server
As a gym owner, manager and promoter, your decisions shape the future of boxing across all weight divisions.
Can you etch your name in history?
With immersive gameplay and unmatched detail, Boxing Manager is the ultimate boxing management experience.
Increased ranking eligibility for all world titles.
Ratings and Reviews
Great Game In my Opinion
The game is overall great and I will say it does take a while to actually understand it but once you do it is amazing. The contracts however could be improved in some way where you don’t lose a ton of money from it. Ok so I had a fighter and renegotiated his contract for 5 fights for like 150k a fight somewhere around there and on his second fight he lost and his ranking went down a lot and now every time I book a fight for him, he loses around 50k-80k and keep in mind I only have 4 fighters and around 500k dollars. I really do like this game a lot don’t get me wrong but if your fighter does bad and you pay him a lot as his contract well then good luck and you will most likely go broke. There can be a lot of amazing updates and addons to this game and I am looking forward to future updates. What I would also like to add is that if the owner of this game could make the start menu buttons bigger because they pop up so small in the top right corner for phone users and it does get hard to click and miss especially when you first start playing. I almost deleted the game my first time installing it because I thought it crashed already barely opening it up but I just couldn’t see the buttons because of how small they were. Still keep up the great work. 👍 😁
Amazing Game, but.....
I feel like the new game is a small update to the original. Dont get me wrong I love this game and will continue to play and recommend. However, I honestly feel like this game is just a small update for the original. I like the new interface and I love the fact that there are multiple titles and that you can purchase skills with the xp your fighter earned and mold them into a fighter of your liking. But I hope there are some big updates coming, I still think this game has TONS more potential and theres a lot to add. For example, one addition ive been hoping for is tje ability to create/edit fighters like names, country, attributes ect ect... if you can edit the name of the titles, it should be easy to edit the fighters. With all that being said I trust the devs are working on this game more than the first with regular updates coming. Overall I love this game, highly recommend, highly addicting.
This is a great game with good upside
It has a lot of nice aspects the start of the game is good and easy to get the hang of. Managing your boxers and their strategies does feel like it makes a difference. I don’t like how your fighter loses so much fun when he’s knocked out it can make it to where once your fighter gets knocked out from a lucky punch in one fight he’s now on a downward spiral i don’t ant that taken away is like that as a toggle on/off option. I like how you scout the fighters as well. I don’t like how when you start your new 2nd gym how it’s unknown. I feel like there would be at least some decent publicity of a new state of the art gym coming into the area that’s funded by X gym who is trading 3 of the current undisputed champion . That’s more of a personal preference though. Not many bugs. Great game where progression seems natural and well thought out. Satisfying to see boxers grow.
Developer Response ,
Hey if any bugs ever do occur please do reach out so our team can fix them were reachable by the boxing manager discord, forums, and email which are all found on the main menu of the game :)
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sport and Financial Limited
- 91 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © Sport and Financial Limited 2024
- In-App Purchases
- Add 100k of Fighter Growth $2.99
- 10m Boxing Manager dollars $2.99
- Add a Son to your current game $1.99
- 1m Boxing Manager dollars $0.99
- Game world expansion pack $6.99
- 5m Boxing Manager dollars $1.99
- 50m Boxing Manager dollars $13.99
- Support Us! $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.