BoxLock is a smart padlock designed to protect your deliveries from porch pirates and package thieves. BoxLock is compatible with UPS, USPS, FedEx and Amazon.
The BoxLock iOS application enables you to manage your BoxLock Smart Padlock. Through the mobile applications you can sign-up for and connect to UPS My Choice, USPS Informed Delivery, FedEx Delivery Manager and Amazon Prime to automatically collect tracking numbers so that your delivery drivers can secure your deliveries with BoxLock.
- See the status of your BoxLock - including the wifi and battery strength
- Open your BoxLock nearby via Bluetooth or using a master barcode
- Automatically collect tracking numbers for your deliveries from UPS My Choice, USPS Informed Delivery, FedEx Delivery Manager and Amazon Prime
- See the latest tracking information for your deliveries
- Share barcodes with friends, family or other delivery drivers. Barcodes can be for one-time use, indefinitely or for a specific time range.
- See a full usage log for your BoxLock
You can order BoxLock at getboxlock.com
For questions, please visit support.getboxlock.com
New Logo, New Look, Lots of Updates with many more on the way. This latest release of the BoxLock app upgrades the app experience with our new look, bringing faster load times for the packages list and package tracking pages. We’ve also improved the onboarding experience for Effortless Tracking and added in-app notifications that help you get the most out of your BoxLock.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great theory but....
Problem #1 is not with the lock but with the delivery people. They don't use it. Even with a sign on my container stating "please put all packages in here and lock the lock," they still just put the packages next to it on the porch for any thief to see and grab. Problem #2 is the unreliability of the app syncing with the lock. Currently the app says the lock is unlocked when in reality the lock is locked. I have been waiting for Support to respond with some assistance.
It’s not working in Saudi Arabia region also if I used manually to add Carrier like Aramex it’s not work with the barcode and directly changed to UPS carrier !!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.