The Bozzuto Resident Experience app is a convenient and easy-to-use tool for managing your Bozzuto apartment experience, especially when you’re on the go. Now you can pay rent, submit maintenance requests, track packages and more with just a few clicks on your phone.
- One-time rent payments with your preferred payment method
- Monthly automatic payments with rent and utility sharing capabilities for roommates
- Easy maintenance requests with photos, voice memos and ability to track progress
- Community amenity reservations
- Event calendar and community announcements
- Package tracking and notifications
- …and more!
Ask your Property Manager if they are using Bozzuto Resident Experience app and what features are available for your community. Some features may vary by property.
We appreciate you being a dedicated app user! Here are a few highlights from our latest update:
- Ability to edit/resubmit bulletin board posts that are initially denied.
- Access resident referral campaigns in the app.
- Ability to submit reviews of your home/community.
- Set up text-to-pay through the app.
- Ability to provide more information for maintenance requests to the property management companies.
- General bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
New Advance Payment Limit
App used to allow us to make a payment in advance of Studebacker posting the monthly rent and service charges. Now there appears to be a few hundred dollar limit on making an advance payment so we cannot pay the rent in advance. We are one day from November and November bills have not yet posted. We have the hard copy of the Studebacker bill but the web site does not have this current November data. When we we be able to use the system to make our payment and not be delinquent.
The usual poor quality from Yardi
The app does not work even though the website does. I called technical support and told them that it was saying "user not configured" and giving me a 500 error and they tried resetting my login. That email came not only from an old address but from the previous management company at that address (it was bought while I was living there). I told the support person this and they said it didn’t matter, though it seems like a red flag to me. They took my number and said they’d call me back but never did.
The building management then called the help desk and got the same "we have no idea what’s wrong, maybe try resetting the account" suggestion. It is acceptable to not know what’s wrong. It’s not acceptable to not communicate this between support teams and to the clients and to not have monitoring that can track errors like this.
I believe the issue lies in proverbial crossed wires with my old address/management companies and my new one but the support person I talked to insisted that this is not the case. It’s unfortunate that Yardi has to muddy the name of a quality company like Bozzuto with this app.
I have been very satisfied with how professional the maintenance and front rental office team have been & are great about returning calls and/or emails from when I’ve had to reach out to let them know of a problem I’m having with something. So far I’ve really enjoyed using the app to be able to post online to the other community residents and to pay my rent etc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.