Get on the road to financial security with BPAS U. We’ve taken the complicated out of retirement and benefit planning to help you save more.
Get on the road to financial security with BPAS U. We’ve taken the complicated out of retirement and benefit planning to help you save more. With BPAS U, you have access to our:
• Virtual classroom: a library of free online educational multimedia tools and resources on investing, retirement planning, health savings accounts, and more
• Modeling tools: a variety of savings calculators, planning guides, Social Security estimates, and more.
• Learn how different factors can impact your retirement outcome.
• Risk Tolerance Assessment: see how factors may influence your planning
• Test your Knowledge: try our fun, interactive quizzes on financial planning and investment topics.
• Research resources: investments with market dashboards, fund fact sheets and prospectuses, and fund performance.
• Notifications: receive information about new content and important updates
It’s never too early to start saving for retirement. Optimize your savings with BPAS U.
Ratings and Reviews
Great Educational Tool
Finally, I thought, after years of putting up with a very basic BPAS app which requires a manual login and shows you nothing but your account value, they'll have come up with something worthy of the year 2021. Boy, did I get that wrong. This is even worse: it doesn't show you anything about your account on the app. Instead it transfers you to a web browser to see your account details there, badly formatted in minuscule letters unsuitable for a phone. The rest of the content is pseudo-educational guff, presumably designed to entice you to buy their products. Truly awful. Every other financial institution I work with has a decent app with facial recognition which displays details of my accounts right there in the app. What on earth possessed them to think this was worth the time of day?
Truly absurd. Useless. Utter garbage.
The prior app at least had limited functionality and was formatted correctly for use on a phone. This app literally directs you to a web browser to log in on a non-mobile version of the BPAS website. Honestly can’t even see my 401k or HSA balance without flipping my phone on its side and doing all kinds of zoom out shenanigans. Not only that but the prior app no longer functions. So basically, this app has served to remove convenient mobile access for my accounts. Imagine that - releasing an app that effectively removes all mobile services for your customers. I can’t think of a better way to discourage a customer from using any BPAS product for anything, ever.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Benefit Plans Administrative Services, Inc.
- 35.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.