BPM Supreme’s mobile app is built for DJs. In addition to features that correspond with BPM Supreme’s vast record pool library, this app offers tools that redefine the way DJs discover music. Listen and stream in HQ, find exclusive versions, get inspired with Curated Sets, create playlists, read the latest industry news, and add to your crate – anywhere, anywhere.
Key features follow:
Free Version provides access to browse and preview BPM Supreme’s massive audio library:
• Browse Top Downloads, New Releases, and Radio Charts - Find music in every genre, from today’s top hits to a vast collection of classics from each decade.
• Listen to an ever-expanding library of music anytime, anywhere - Shuffle, browse, and listen to audio on the go.
• Discover Exclusive Remixes, Edits, and Versions - Clean, dirty, radio edit, extended, intros, outros and more.
• Search Thousands of Tracks by Genre, Version, and BPM - Easily navigate and search for the exact track you need using our advanced search capability.
• Stay Up-To-Date on DJ, Producer, and Music News - Find the latest headlines in DJ, producer, and music industry news and culture, all at your fingertips.
• No Ads or Interruptions - The BPM Supreme mobile app offers ad-free browsing and listening, even for free users.
Standard Membership Version gives users access to the features above, plus:
• Listen in HQ - BPM Supreme Members can enjoy the highest quality audio for a true streaming experience.
• Access to Largest Video Library - Get access to BPM Supreme’s ever-expanding video library.
• Add Audio and Videos to Your Crate from Anywhere - Membership to BPM Supreme gives you access to add audio and video to your personal crate. • Download on your desktop whenever you’re ready!
• Create Your Own Playlists - Easily create custom playlists and start building your set lists all within the app.
• Add To Queue - Choose the song you want to hear next by easily adding it to your queue. Keep the music playing while you browse, search, or read the latest DJ news.
A Premium Membership unlocks everything above and more:
• Get Inspired and Follow Hand-Picked Curated Sets - Curated Sets are hand- selected playlists for different genres and events. We’re adding new inspiration to the app daily. Follow your favorite ones and start building your personal music library.
Version 1.3 features BPM News, where users can find their favorite DJ and music industry news from a host of trusted sources. Plus, we’ve enhanced the search functionality and added new Playlists.
Here is what you’ll find in the latest update:
· BPM News allows users to find all of the industry news they need in one place.
· Playlists are now accessible through the main dashboard. Find Playlists full of the latest trending tracks organized by genre and category.
· Improved search functionality displays results in music, news, and curated playlists all at once.
· Enhanced filtering feature allows users to filter by genre, version, BPM, and key.
· Upgraded stability, speed improvements, and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App use to be awesome, not anymore
This app was amazing when it first launched, but after they started rolling out update after update it became clear all they want is money. Even in these trying times, back then you would be able to listen to the full track & if you liked it you could save it to a crate & download them when you had the money to pay for the subscription. Now you only get 30 seconds & have to remember the song because only members can save song for later ???? What is this ? Not to mention if you’re trying to find new music not only is the 30 seconds not long enough it always glitches out and doesn’t play the next song. You have to skip 3 other songs to get the player to work again. I’m just saying I think this app would be better if you got rid of the 30 second preview. Make it free to listen to the full song, like before and the ability to save songs!!!
MoneyPit/ Terrible cost service
I was a member for about a year and had to roll with the punches. Costs a lot just for the standard plan but I was willing to pay because I needed it but only gives you limited access. Then there was a mix up with them and I had two subscriptions for the stupidest reason and I didn’t know they were charging me twice for 6 months. I then tried to get ahold of customer service to fix the problem and they never answer the phone. I left multiple messages with my number and email and they never called or emailed. Then after the 5th time of calling I got an email apologizing for their mistake and refunded me for two of the months and still no contact. I decided to get out while I could and go somewhere else to get my music. If you do get this membership. Get it for the first free month and then cancel your sub. And keep the music.
Amazing product, app needs some work
Mostly everything about this app is amazing! It’s easy to use, you can find what your looking for in seconds, and you can expand your library fairly easy. However, there is a problem when selecting what you want with the filters. Most times I’ll set genre and tempo to what I want but when I select the key and tap off the screen, I run into the problem where it thinks I clicked the bpm and I have to do it all over again because there is no cancel/back button. Highly annoying but other than that, fantastic job.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.