• Supports up to 128 players or teams
• Hold the Draw Match Button to draw all available matches
• Swipe to delete saved players from Add Player list
• Swipe to delete saved arenas from Add Arena list
• Updated IFPA Results to WPPR 5.2
• Post real-time results online with Brackelope Live
• Knockout Tournaments with 1-4 strikes
• Seed Knockout tournaments randomly or by number of strikes
• Double and Single Elimination Tournaments
• Save Scores
• Random Doubles mode
• Manage match “arenas” like pool tables, pinball machines, dart boards, or basketball courts
• Draw Match automatically decides next match
• Tap a players name to view their position in the bracket
• Saves match times and average plays on each arena
• Includes simple payout calculator
• Seed players
• Email results or share on Twitter or Facebook
• Emails include spreadsheet for International Flipper Pinball Association’s pinball rankings
Brackelope is an indispensable tournament building tool that allows users to easily build, run, and organize knockout, double and single elimination style tournaments for almost any kind of competition (pool, bowling, pinball, classroom competitions, school sports, etc.). Brackelope is the only app that features live support, enabling users to post scores online in real-time.
Brackelope Live support is a feature unique to Brackelope. It allows users to post scores, tournament results, and player stats online, eliminating the need for manual record-keeping and allowing players and fans access to up-to-the-minute information on the progress and results of their tournaments.
Brackelope enables users to manage multiple arenas (pinball machines, pool tables, dart boards, etc.), balance matches between players and arenas, search for players in the bracket, and view player win/loss stats. It completely eliminates the confusion of paper scorekeeping and the trouble of attempting to manually draw matches at random. It also includes a simple payout calculator for tournament winnings.
Upgrade to Brackelope Pro to unlock Double Elimination brackets, 4-strike Knockout tournaments and balanced and swiss KO seeding rules.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• Fixed bug during seeded placement resorting.
Ratings and Reviews
Love the app but missing one key function
The app is awesome for random or seated brackets. However its missing one key function. The ability to create already drawn bracket.
We use this app for every tournament however if we do our own random draw and we don't have a seated bracket its a nightmare to try to rebuild.
If we had the function to just type in our own names on a bracket template then this app would be 5 star.
Good app but needs gender selection for players.
Need to be able to select player gender. Then also option to not allow two females as team mates during player seeding. This is a common practice for dart tournaments.
Great App & Easy to learn!!
I love the fact that you can do blind draws, fast & effective. Brackets are easy to read and scores can be imputed in no time. I would like to see some type of pool play prior to going into a single elimination, using the pool play to seed. Otherwise meets all our leagues needs.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.