Create custom tournament brackets for any event on your iPhone. Tournament modes include single elimination, double elimination, and losers brackets for up to 64 teams!
With Bracket Maker Pro, you can create tournament brackets for just about any type of event. From home pool tournaments, to full 64 team brackets, Bracket Maker Pro can do it. More examples include wrestling brackets (including losers brackets), soccer, football, darts, and basketball. The options are endless. Bracket Maker Pro was written by sports fanatics, for sports fanatics.
• Single elimination, double elimination, and losers brackets for 4, 8, 16, 32, and 64 team tournaments!
• Support for seeded and non seeded tournaments
• Support for tournament logos
• Odd number of teams? No problem! Just enter a BYE for any extra team fields
Simple, Intuitive, Smooth
• Simple and intuitive user interface
• All match updates take place directly in the bracket view
• Alphanumeric scoring
• Brackets can be zoomed in smoothly up to two times the original size with no loss of detail
• Full rotation support for landscape views
• Choose team participants directly from your Facebook friends list, or contacts!**
• Add team photos from your camera roll, or directly from your camera!
Save and Load
• Tournaments can be saved and loaded
• Player/Team Lists can be saved and loaded
• Save tournament brackets to your camera roll for easy social media sharing
• Email tournament brackets directly from the Bracket Maker Pro app
Bracket Maker Pro is Perfect For:
• Video Game Tournaments
• Ping Pong
• Screen resolution updates
• Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I used this this weekend did great!
I used this app for a Varsity Wrestling Tournament this weekend and everything went smoothly. The only complaints I have about the app is that I can’t print directly from the app, we were emailing brackets to a computer all day. We ran 14 brackets so it became sort of a chore and there were a few mistakes made because of this extra step. Also I’d appreciate the ability to drag and drop seeds once they’ve been entered. Right now the only solution is to delete and rewrite the info. Lastly, it would be nice to be able to creat a tournament as a folder and input all brackets within the folder. Instead of each bracket being it’s own tournament where I have to write out the name and add a logo each time. Thank you for the great app though!
I used it this weekend for a couple 18 Man brackets and it worked as promised on a 32 Man/Team setup if you put BYE in the blanks where needed... the only thing that would have been nice would have been for everyone to get matched up except an Odd numbers on the first round.... there may be bracketing rules I'm not aware of that prevent this ...The app saved me a bunch of work and reduced stress over the hand method. I would purchase again and really like the ability to save the Bracket electronically to post or share later. A+++++
Add line for tourney location
This app works great. There is room for expansion. Here is an idea:
Add a line for where the matchup is being played/happening. I can type it in the matchup number box but it is too small. And it isn’t quite what I’d like to see.
So a line for each match where it would be played and also at the top for each round. Like sometimes all the first round matches would be played in one place etc.
- INDEPENDENT DESIGN STUDIOS, LLC
- 20.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Independent Design Studios, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.