Connect to the Bradenton Herald newspaper’s app wherever you are.
Receive the latest local and breaking news from Bradenton, Lakewood Ranch, Holmes and Oneco in Florida. The Bradenton Herald report on the local topics you care about, including local weather, traffic, crime, sports and national news.
Features of the app include:
• Breaking news alerts and real-time updates.
• The local news and sports topics you care about from around the Bradenton area.
• View stunning photos and galleries of news coverage and events.
• The Bradenton Herald opinions, editorials and columns you love.
• Ability to share stories and galleries on Facebook, Twitter or by email.
• EXTRAS: Your subscription to the Bradenton Herald app comes with complimentary web access to the Bradenton website, as well as access to the eEdition. Subscribe to the app now and get your first month for $1.99. Monthly and annual subscriptions are available for $12.99 per month or $129.99 per year and include unlimited digital access to the Bradenton Herald app, the Herald’s eEdition and the Bradenton site.
Your subscription will automatically renew each month or year 24-hours before the end of the current period, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Read our Terms of Service here: http://www.bradenton.com/customer-service/terms-of-service/
We have fixed some small bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
We love dirty dining, current local news and beg for an expose of involuntary Baker Acted individuals; especially school children handcuffed (((videos))) all over Y Toob! It’s a billion dollar insurance money grab at the expense of children, homeless veterans, the abused woman who sleep in dumpsters behind WalMart on Cortez, and the elderly! Your neighbor, child’s teacher, family member can and have had people involuntarily admitted with anger & revenge!
I have subscribed to the digital version of the Bradenton Herald for a number of years. I have gotten very used to reading it on my iPad every morning. I am not very fond of this new e edition The homepage which I normally read from has an annoying ad which covers the bottom 15% of the page and is not removable. To add insult at times it is one of those revolving type ads which changes the page every several seconds making such a distraction that I cannot concentrate on any article I attempt to read. Other free Apps do this but remove the Ads when you pay. I pay. This may seem like a small thing to some people but it is such a distraction to me that unless it is changed I will not renew my subscription to the Bradenton Herald.
I find the app and more specifically, the news coverage broad, informative and easy to access. I view the big news outlets and papers and find the BH presents the news fairly and without bias. Of the many outlets I reviewed on 9/11, you were the only one that led with a 9/11 story. Thank you.
- McClatchy Interactive
- 80.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2019 Bradenton Herald. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Montly Subscription $15.99
- Annual Subscription $159.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.