App for iOS tablets and phones. It allows to set parameters and settings on Brain/Ikon/Xbar/Tracx flybarless controllers via Bluetooth.
App is supported natively by MSH Flybarless units with integrated Bluetooth, all other units type need an external MSH Bluetooth dongle for iOS, sold separately.
This App needs latest firmware release on the unit to be used to its full potential. If your devices has internet access, the app will prompt you in case a new firmware for the flybarless unit is available.
MSH products can be purchased in any of the official MSH dealer shop.
• All FrSky sensors emulated to transmit ESC values have had their Application ID changed. This allows to connect other sensors of the same type (but with different Data IDs) to the Smart.Bus. E.g. other thermal sensors, other voltage sensors, etc. This require a new sensor discover
• Added a fix for the OpenTX Integration of Servo Frame rates
• For Nitro users, now like for Futaba temperature sensor, also for FrSky temperature sensor (named RPM sensor by FrSky) connected to the FrSky Smart.Port bus (by an “Y” connection) Temperature1 and Temperature2 values can be recorded in the Flight Logs memory of the units
• Added a message when for Telemetry Input the “Futaba Temperature Sensor” is selected and SBUS protocol RX is selected in the Receiver Selection
• In “Receiver Selection (Input)” panel of the Wizard, changed the icon for multi-protocol (SRXL2, SRXL, UDI, F.Port, X-bus-b, SUMD)
• In “Receiver Selection (Input)” panel of the Wizard, changed the icon for “Spektrum SRXL” protocol, adding the name of the only receiver able to use this protocol (SPM4649T)
• Added a different message when Spektrum bind checkbox is selected when SRXL2 Spektrum or SRXL Spektrum receiver connected to CH3 port are selected
• In “Connections” panel of the Wizard, updated all the schematics with the H-4X swashplate and with the optional (dotted) governor connections and the optional (dotted) telemetric connections and the optional (dotted) Spektrum satellites
• Revised the firmware update process. Initial cancellation now does not start if bidirectional communication is not full working
• Added a reference to the new “Release Notes” in to the “Firmware update done” message
• Now immediately after loading a configuration file, a confirmation message appears
• Added a warning message if in the “Bluetooth Configuration” window “Write” key is pressed in Demo Mode
• Added in “Servo Charts Cyclic” the Futaba BLS156HV and SAVOX SB-2283MG servos
• In the "Blades Size Selection" panel of the Wizard, the internal text of the 3 blades icon has been changed from "3 BLADES" to ">2 BLADES" so that those who do not read the instructions will be clearer that the selection is for 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, ... blades.
• Instructions of Wizard panel 12 ”Governor”: modified recommended values of throttle for speed1 from 40% to 45% and for speed2 from 60% to 65%
• ADVANCED, Common, Receiver, Receiver Type: aligned the order of the selection curtain for protocols with the same order of the instructions and icons in the "Receiver Selection" panel of the Wizard
• Launching the Brain2 software from the command prompt using “ -demomode” parameter, the scanning of virtual com’s is skipped
• Advanced, Common, Receiver, modified in the “Receiver Type” curtain, the label "NEW HoTT-Sumd / UDI / Xbus-B / Mpx-SRXL" in to "NEW HoTT-Sumd / UDI / Xbus-B / Mpx-SRXL / SRXL2 / FPort"
• Events: increased the delta value that trigger and un-trigger the event “Throttle output limit reached”
• Events: modified "Acceleration >= 16g" to "Deceleration >=16g"
• Events: modified "Resetted to Factory defaults" to "Reset to Factory defaults"
• DIAGNOSTIC: in the Vibrations tab added the new value “Global Vibrations” that correspond to the vibrations area / surface and must be lower than 200
• DIAGNOSTIC: in the Vibrations tab changed the grey area to evidence the vibrations at low frequency
• DIAGNOSTIC: added the description of the unit of measurement used in the vertical vibration scale
• DIAGNOSTIC: In the “Recorded Logs” tab, changed the cursor from a vertical line to a cross to be able to intercept the lateral scale values
• DIAGNOTIC: renamed “RxAux1 %” to “RxB-Aux1 %”, “RxAux2 %” to « RxB-Aux2 %”, “RxAux3 %” to “RxB-Aux3 %”
• When Configuration file is saved (“MTR” files), all the actually transmitted value from TX are saved at the end of the file for DIAGNOSTIC / SUPPORT purpose
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Crashes all the time
The app is good, however you can not use it as it crashes all the time. Don’t try to update using the app otherwise you will kill the unit. The log also does not work well. If they fix the bugs, it will be great.
The app works well. When I first used it it would constantly crash, but with the current version it have been very nice to have.
The app works great. Can’t beat it for making changes at the field or doing firmware updates at home.
- MSH Electronics Srl
- 113.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © MSHeli S.r.l.
- In-App Purchases
- Diagnostic (only Brain2/iKon2) $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.