How often do you talk with your brain?
Hey, friend, what’s up! It’s me – your crazy brain! Let’s talk a bit, I’ve made a surprise for you… If you are brave enough, ask yourself three simple questions:
1.Are you tired of following common rules?
Good job, next one, please.
2. Wanna get some fresh ideas and unique insights?
And the last one, but not the least:
3. Do you know how to start thinking in a different and unique way?
So probably you’ve just failed now. Do not worry! I do know the right solution cause you cannot imagine how am I sick of stereotypical thinking!
► Shall we wash ourselves?
Oh no-no-no! I don’t need your private details…. But have you ever washed me? I am about puzzle game «Brainwash»! It’s a creative method to make me feel special and free from common frameworks!
Unusual jigsaw is a magic tool, which will make us think differently and solve unpredictable funny tasks. Let me make you interested and mention some:
- match beloved to a cat or make a firework,
- find a lion or even biscuits,
- escape prisoner or choose father for a baby,
- repair a tape or draw the tower of Pisa,
- convert «lose» to «love» or feed ufo-cat.
► Why Brainwash is worth paying attention to?
Top-5 key reasons:
1. There is nothing in common with old school puzzle games.
2. You will not get bored! Great variety of levels: from 1 to 100.
3. It saves your time – one level takes about 1 min.
4. User-friendly interface: easy to get the idea.
5. Stylish game tools and cheering motivation during the process.
► What I expect you to do now?
• Download the game: choose the best online store according to your device (Keep in mind! There is only two possible options). Do it, I am watching you!
• Switch on your logic. We need to excel it at max!
• Press the button and be ready for some action!
Are there any instructions for a puzzle game? No! It’s time to start acting without guides!
Ready, set, wash your brain!
- added "No Ads" feature
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Thank you for deleting offensive levels
It seems like they removed a bunch of this negative stuff and they added positive messages. Can’t thank you enough guys. Seriously. Thank you
These are simple and fun games and we were really enjoying them. But we got to the one that had a choice of a boy and a girl with a baby or a circle thing (condom) and my very early elementary school daughters were like, what? *And* it had a bad result when selected. I don’t even understand what that scene was about. Then the gingerbread boy and girl, you had to put the breasts on the girl and the penis on the boy and that was just silly. You’re going to get much more play out of this game for my kids than me because the puzzles are so easy :-) why not clean it up? And while you’re at it, make there a remove ads option please! I will pay! Or make a kid version of the same app by removing all questionable levels and charging a flat $2 or something. This should not be rated as it is for kids. Please fix this, for all the kids and adults too!
Innapropriate for 18- please no
So while i was getting the game for my sister (shes 9) and i was bored so i decided to play the game on her ipad. Things got in inappropriate on level 25. The duck looked very sexual with the ball in its mouth and a tight jacket. Like this game is 12+!! At least make the age rating to 17+ or 18+ because the higher you go the more inappropriate the games get. Also you keep stealing photos from: Anime, Drawings, Generic kid friendly memes. Also what is your obsession with peeing in the toilet correctly? Its disturbing to some people. Also the fact that on one of the levels you have to spin the bottle and if you get an “ugly” or “fat” woman/man you get the problem wrong?
Also this could be offensive to LOTS of people out there. Youcan at least put a warning on “this might be offensive to some people” or something. Also theirs a level where you have to save a zebra?? Like the crocodile wanted to eat. My sister thought it was really sad so he told me to write this review. Anyways rate this game 18+ and stop making everything stereotypical and stuff.
Fun game. Age appropriation should go up a bit
I see a lot of reviews on here about it not being age appropriate. I agree with this. 12+ is a little low. That being said the majority of the content is at best PG-13. There is nothing extremely lewd about any of it. It is definitely not a kids game, but mid to late teens should be appropriate. I enjoyed the game thoroughly until around level 450 or so when every level after that seems to be a repeat so it didn’t stay around much after, but the games were each fairly unique and fun up until that point. All are pretty simple. I had to use the hint button a few times so there is some challenge every once in a while. All in all, it was a fun experience.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SEIGEIMS, OOO
- 261.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Alexander Ilin
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Skippable Ads $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.