Exercise helps keep the body healthy and fit.
And the brain? Will no one think of the brain?
Brainess is a brain training game that, in a simple and fun way, helps you stimulate your brain.
Brainess includes 7 brain training games to improve and exercise your memory, vision and compute skills.
In just a few minutes you can have a daily brain exercise and monitor your brain age (lower is better).
List of included exercises:
• Dice - Memorize and then Tap dice from Low to High
• Signs - Choose the correct mathematical Sign to solve the equation
• Equations - Choose the correct Number to solve the equation
• Memoji - Match pairs of identical cards
• Numbers - Tap the highest Number
• Colors - Match the color of the upper box's letters with the right word below.
• Fruits - Pay attention at dropping fruits and answer the questions
• Added iPhone X support.
• Improved localizations.
• Fixed Apple Watch scores.
• Minor fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fun and challenging
I doubt the brain age rating is accurate but the tests/exercises are fun and challenging. It does feel like cognitive exercise
Odd pricing but fun
The pricing for this game was odd in that I was first charged for a package of three games but had to purchase this game separately to complete the package. The game works great on the Apple Watch..by far the most fun one yet with the best graphics and usability. My only suggestion would be to use the force touch as a go back button instead of having a back arrow in the top left hand corner. I've ended many games prematurely that way.
Anything that improves the brain is a good thing. This is not terribly challenging, but still makes you pay attention and think. I try to do each one as fast as I can just to challenge myself.
- Raffaele D'Amato
- 13.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 - Raffaele D'Amato
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.