Branch Sales is mobile Point of Sale that enables small business owners to send Invoices and receive credit card payments via PayPal. Record transactions on-the-go, offline, and access consolidated sales reports from multiple users, devices, and store branches, online (for premium accounts).
Branch Sales is powered by PayPal and Amazon Web Services.
Point of Sale and Sales Monitoring:
- On-the-go offline recording
- Live sync for web access (for premium accounts)
- Multiple statuses: Unpaid, Void, Invoice Sent, Paid, and Refunded
- Support for multiple users, devices, and store branches
- Twitter feed type of Sales viewing
- Sale transactions can encoded with information on tax, multiple discounts, customer, payment received, external reference ids (such as OR number), and sale memo (only viewable by the Branch Sales user)
- Records cannot be deleted by default, for security and data integrity purposes
Build your own Menu:
- Create your own categories
- Create your own items per category
Build your own Customer Database:
- View sales per Customer
- Save Customer email to enable to Send Invoice feature
Send Invoice (Powered by PayPal), Steps to:
- Record transaction
- Select Customer (email required)
- Save transaction
- Send Invoice (long press the transaction on the Sales Feed)
- PayPal sends Invoice Notification to Customer
- PayPal sends Notification to Branch Sales user
- Alternatively, you can use the Send Invoice function to any sales record, provided that it has a Unpaid status and it was recorded with a Customer with an email.
- Invoice will be received by the Customer through his/her email
Receive Credit Card Payments (Powered by PayPal), Steps to:
- Send the Invoice (see above)
- Customer clicks the button “View and Pay Invoice” found inside the email from PayPal
- Customer is redirected to secured PayPal site
- Customer pays the amount by entering his/her credit card information on the secured PayPal site
- PayPal processes the payment
- PayPal notifies the Customer and the Branch Sales user about the result of the payment processing
Note on PayPal supported features:
PayPal Business Account is required to use the Send Invoice function and the ability to receive payments. Branch Sales, nor its maker, Victoria-Morfe Solutions Inc., does not involve itself in any processing of payments or anything related to money. All processes involving money are handled by PayPal via its secured site, outside of the scope of Branch Sales App. These transactions are between PayPal and the users of its secured site. Use of PayPal features are subject to the terms and conditions of PayPal.
Send us a message if you need help in creating a PayPal Business Account and configuring the settings inside the Branch Sales App.
User Account Setup:
A confirmed email account is required to use Branch Sales. An email confirmation code will be sent to the email address provided during Registration.
Send us a message anytime through our Facebook Page, facebook.com/vmsiph, or through firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you will continue to use Branch Sales as we publish new updates every week.
Our Company, Victoria-Morfe Solutions Inc., does not process any payments between the App Users and its customers. Payments are handled by PalPal.
Visit our website for more information: https://www.vms.ph
New support for PayPal Invoice statuses, such as Paid and Refunded.
When you mark a record as Paid or Refunded, this PayPal Invoice Status is sync to your PayPal Business Account.
New Cloud access for all Users:
All records are sync to your own Personal Cloud, accessible via a web browser. When you create or update a record, it will be sync automatically on the background when internet is available and AutoSync switch is enabled. Cloud URL will be released on our next update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.