Branches is an iPhone and iPad app for managing issues for your GitHub, GitLab or Bitbucket projects.
* Navigate open or closed issues
* Create your own issue list filters
* See all commits on all branches
* View detailed pull requests including comments, commits and file diffs
* All Markdown, including images, is rendered perfectly
Pro features (via in-app-purchase):
* Create and edit issues
* Create, edit and delete comments
* Assign issues to collaborators
* Close and reopen issues
* Change milestones and labels on issues
* Add images to issue descriptions and comments
* Create issues from a share sheet
- Bugfix: login to Bitbucket using Google.
- Bugfix: gitlap.com v4 fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Doesn’t display issues correctly
$11 for the Gitlab update. That’s a premium app price for a garage-level piece of software.
Doesn't work after login
No repositories found "410 no longer exists"
App didn’t work. Wouldn’t get past login.
- Jesper Christensen
- 33.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Jesper Christensen
- In-App Purchases
- GitHub Full Access $9.99
- GitLab Full Access $9.99
- Bitbucket Full Access $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.