"A magic and impressive tower-defense game with wonderful graphics" - Appszoom, 8.8/10
"A gorgeous, lush game." - Tapscape, 9.2/10
Brave Guardians is an epic 3D action fantasy defense game that narrates the story of four heroes (Pepo, Tiko, Zagi & Rapu) -- each with extraordinary abilities.
Be prepared for an epic journey to defend your world against nasty fiends. This time you will take control of the brave guardians to lead them to the victory. Because Brave Guardians is not just another Tower Defense game!
- 2 Game modes (Campaign and Guardian)
- 4 different worlds (Forest, Desert, Winter, Lava)
- Over 22 unique levels with beautiful 3D environments
- 4 Guardians each with extraordinary abilities
- 6 ingame upgrade levels of the Guardians
- 4 specialized towers (Arbalet, Thunder, Cannon, Catapult)
- 6 upgrade levels of the towers in battle
- 6 ingame upgrade levels of tower's properties
- Many ingame upgrades of game properties
- Over 30 different enemies each with their own skills!
- 3 wizards enemies that will make your life harder
- Intense boss fight in each world (4 Bosses)
- Hours of gameplay with over 30 achievements
Follow us! twitter.com/chundosturbo
Facebook Fan Page facebook.com/ChundosStudio
** Note: Brave Guardians TD is a graphically intensive 3D game, therefor we don't recommend iPhone 4, iPad 2, iPad Mini devices, due to lack of memory you may face crashing issues. iPhone 3GS and prior, iPad 1 and iPod 4th Gen devices are not supported**
If you encounter any problems with the game, the most direct way to get a resolution is to email us at email@example.com.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
* Three new bonus levels added
* iPad Pro, iPhone 7 & iPhone 7 Plus support added
* Complete UI redesign
* Important bugs fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Good TD but a few problems that impact gameplay; not sure if I'd give it a full 4 stars or 3.5; 4 I guess because there are enough good aspects to the game. Haven't had the ad problems that others have mentioned, which is a good thing because I would have deleted it. Like the game overall: good cast of characters/towers and upgrades. I feel there could be greater differences among the available towers to make them more effective for diffferent monsters. Also would like better upgrades or more variety of towers/weapons and maybe some special attacks that you could use based on energy levels or something; lightning or fire or ice, various things like that might enhance the game. Was able to finish the game with 3 stars on all levels but, if you wanted to go further, the available upgrades to the heroes might not be enough. Finally, and most importantly to me, mostly on the larger later levels, there needs to be the ability to zoom in on the map. Revolving it helps but on the levels with larger maps it is very hard to see some things because it is all so tiny. Some of the controls/buttons also block access to tower sites which makes establishing and upgrading towers a pain during gameplay. Yes, you can rotate the map but that can be a problem when you're also trying to watch gameplay at the same time and upgrade other towers, etc. It can also be very difficult to place a hero on the map when there are other things in the way (towers, monsters, other heroes) in these situations. Good start but needs more levels and some gameplay improvements.
My son has been playing this like hours upon hours upon hours. It trained his logic and strategical thinking on where to place the canons et al.
Ads after every level
Once you get to level 3, there are ads after every single level or level attempt. They also ask for reviews, which is obnoxious.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ashot Balasanyan
- 684.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Chundos Studio
- In-App Purchases
- 100000 crystals $5.99
- 25000 crystals $2.99
- 12000 crystals $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.