Join millions of players worldwide as you build an army of heroes, refine your strategy, and crush enemy empires in epic Guild Wars! Featuring luscious anime illustrations, thrilling strategic gameplay, and real-time PVP battles, victory awaits heroes brave enough to battle in this captivating turn-based JRPG.
Your destiny awaits, the Age of Mercenaries has begun!
● Distinguish yourself in the World Arena while battling players from around the globe!
● Continue your adventure and flex your chess-like wit with new levels of Evil Castle!
● Customize your collection of heroes even further with all-new Companion units!
● Battle players from around the world in real-time turn-based combat
● Master your tactics with more than 1400 stages and hundreds of unique units
● Complete bounties to unlock rewards and collect and upgrade powerful new heroes
● Construct your ultimate formation to defeat your opponents
● Explore chapters of engaging storyline to reveal a deep fantasy world with every episode
● Progress through multiple Arenas all the way to the top of the leaderboards
● Form a Guild to share strategies and build your very own community
● Challenge your Guildmates and friends to private duels
● Collect upgrade materials with ease using auto-deploy and repeat battles
● Learn formations from top players and cheer on your favorites in monthly Tournaments
A network connection is required to play.
NEED SUPPORT? Are you having problems? Contact us in-game by going to Settings > Customer Center.
Summer Island Update
- Brave Nine X DJMAX Collaboration
- Summer Limited Event Dungeon
- New Summer Costumes Added
- Campaign Very Hard Chapters 1 - 35 Added
- Various Quality of Life Improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Hero collection game with deep strategy and great artwork. There are many interesting things to do everyday, even if you don’t choose to spend money, You will unlock and build up your group of fighters, mostly cute anime girls, and deploy them on a grid to take on different challenges that auto-resolve in turn-based combat. While you don’t directly control their actions, your choice of merc, formation and turn order will decide their success.
There is a very long campaign with a pretty good story (500+ repeatable stages, in normal or hard mode), 3 different PVP arena modes, multiple challenge towers with different rewards for resource farming, co-op missions, rotating “world bosses”, and guild wars. You will not quickly get “stuck” or be easily bored here.
While I think this game is quite generous for free players, you can also spend money to acquire resources faster. If you want to dominate the arena and get the best mercs quickly maxxed out then you will need to spend money of course, however it is still very possible to be competitive by using better strategy and spending only a few bucks here and there.
Great challenging game but super free
I’m a game I’m playing on my phone for downtime, there is a couple of requirements for it to be good: simple, fun, and not pay to win. These requirements were met HEAVILY in this game. Now of course you can buy a bunch of gems to use, however the amount of gems you can earn is immense with just playing the game, and not only that but once you do a big “mercenary spawn” you get a small discount for another time. The gameplay itself is smooth and simple, allowing the player to really get into it for simple downtime, and to top that off the story is an actual legendary experience. The amount you can do just in small parts of this game is good for simple downtime, and not only that but it’s n auto battle game, which is fun so I can have one hand on a cup of coffee. If you haven’t already pick up this game, the people working here have already made it clear they CARE about your feedback as the recent patch made iOS players unable to play for almost a day and a half, yet they gave so many items to the players on iOS.
Great Design and Gameplay Marred By Greedy and Uncaring Devs
If you’re a fan of strategy games, games with decent (perhaps even good) stories, and games where the gameplay isn’t actually brain-dead like most mobile games are, you’ll love this game at first. Maybe for a long time after even. But over time you’ll begin to get frustrated. You’ll peel back the curtain and see just how many imbalanced units there are in the game, how many op characters dominate the pvp arena, and how the campaign missions soon boil down to you needing one or other exact units to beat. Maybe sometimes, with just the right units and putting much thought into your formation, you can get around all this, but then you see that it never ends. More OP units come out, and the old Op ones left untouched. Soon, you wonder: is this even all worth it? And as someone who doesn’t have much time or money to waste, the answer to that question for me is no. Who knows, perhaps you can look past it all and have fun, and good for you if you can. But unless major balance changes happen, where one unit isn’t enough to wipe out entire teams, this will be the end of the line for me. A shame, since I think the ideas here are so novel and fun. But good ideas lose their luster when clouded by greed.
Developer Response ,
Hello, this is Brown Dust team.
Thank you for taking time and sharing your feedback with us. Our team is always open to game improvements so your thoughts are greatly appreciated. While some units may be quite strong indeed, it is possible to build a formation with less powerful mercenaries. Often it turns out even more effective and less time consuming to upgrade your existing mercenaries, equip them with Runes/Soul Gear rather than playing with one or few strong characters.
Also please keep track of the current Events in the game. There are usually strong characters you can obtain by completing certain mission. We hope to see you back in the game and wish you best of luck with future victories! Thank you.
- NEOWIZ Corporation
- 342.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- ©NEOWIZ & GAMFS Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- 4500+500 Diamonds $89.99
- First Lifetime Package I $4.99
- Monthly Plan Standard $8.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.