The Bravo app is the best place to catch up on the most recent episodes of your favorite shows, watch live TV and past seasons of anything anytime, anywhere!
Download the Bravo app now to watch full episodes of The Real Housewives, Below Deck Mediterranean, Project Runway, Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen AND MANY MORE!
Get started by signing in with your TV subscription (cable, satellite or digital). The Bravo app supports most TV providers, including DirecTV, Xfinity, Spectrum, AT&T and Verizon.
Sign up for an NBCUniversal Profile in the app using your Facebook, Google or email account to sync your favorite shows from our family of apps and continue watching right where you left off across all your devices. You’ll also receive three credits to watch episodes for free before signing in with your TV provider.
Watch episodes of all your favorite shows on the Bravo app today!
BRAVO APP FEATURES:
Watch Your Way
• Watch the latest episodes of new Bravo shows the day after they air on TV.
• Live stream and schedule available 24/7 when signed in with your TV provider.
• Chromecast and AirPlay compatible! Start episodes in the app and stream to your TV.
• Can't finish an episode in one sitting? The app saves your place so you can resume watching later!
• Mark shows as your Favorites for quick access to the latest episodes.
Watch Bravo Shows
• Catch the latest episodes of your favorite Bravo shows:
• The Real Housewives of New Jersey
• The Real Housewives of Atlanta
• Below Deck
• Vanderpump Rules
• And more!
Explore NBCUniversal Content
• Access to on-demand content from the NBCUniversal family of networks (including NBC, E!, Bravo, USA, SyFy, Oxygen, MSNBC, CNBC, Universal Kids, Telemundo and Universo).
• Live stream your favorite NBCUniversal networks within the app.
• Dedicated page for each network showcasing the hottest series.
• Catalog of recent and throwback favorites available to watch.
• Filter shows by network and genre while browsing.
• Create an NBCUniversal Profile to favorite and save shows across all your devices.
• Resume watching your favorite shows where you left off on any device.
• Receive three credits to unlock episodes for FREE!
COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS?
Please reach out to iOS@nbcuapps.zendesk.com for assistance.
Please note: Use of the app is limited to the United States and its territories. Video is accessible via 3G, 4G, LTE and Wi-Fi networks. Data charges may apply.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://www.nbcuniversal.com/privacy/notrtoo?brandA=Bravo&intake=Bravo
This app features Nielsen proprietary measurement software that will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV ratings.
To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
• Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Terrible app! Come on Bravo! Glitches constantly!
Terrible app. App glitches non stop! Constant error messages. No other apps have issues. Just Bravo! Took multiple videos to show. It glitches and you can’t hear the words every few seconds. Plus if you pause it it won’t restart. Makes you watch all over again plus TWICE THE AMOUNT OF COMMERCIALS And then MORE COMMERCIALS! More commercials than I’ve ever experienced in my life!! Not paying for this premium channel anymore because there’s nothing premium about it! Can’t get shows on demand. It’s basic AF! No excuse for this garbage Bravo! Keep up with the quality and features of all the other great network apps or move outta the way! I barely watch anymore because I don’t have the patience for the wasted time and annoyance! Can’t watch new episodes at same time as tv air time/day! This is ridiculous!!!!!! So frustrating!!!! Not everyone wants to be hostage to watching a tv in the living room! Some of us prefer taking a tablet around the house or laying in our beds with a tablet and headphones as to not disturb others or sleeping partners etc! Not convenient whatsoever, hard to navigate, find episodes NOT CLIPS! We want FULL EPISODES! They’re all mixed up out of order hard to search never released early etc etc. so lame!!
I’ve been committed to Bravo since the network started and love basically every show! Seriously, I love Bravo. However, my main issue with the app is the consistent glitches when viewing episodes. Sometimes if you pause the video you can lose your spot you stopped the episode at. My internet connection isn’t an issue but for whatever reason, sometimes the videos pause and take long to load. There’s too many commercials. I can handle like one to two ads but don’t make them two minutes a piece or like 5 different ads. I purposely use apps to avoid commercials. I love how the new episodes are quickly up on the app. Side note, it’d be really helpful to have the “Behind the Scenes/Never Before Seen” episodes in a separate category rather than with the season episodes. I get annoyed having to dig through the episodes looking for the NEW episode. Thanks Bravo, for breaking me away from my reality to focus on someone else’s problems and drama :)
Why limit your potential?
There are so many apps now and streaming potential I’m amazed that bravo a huge cash cow, isn’t using its full potential!
We all know main stream television cable even satellite television services are becoming out dated! Streaming and smart everything makes sure no body in this economy is no longer blowing 170 a month on a cable or satellite television service when someone only watches once channel to 2 if that!
I would have cancelled years ago if I had not been offered a good remain with us deal at 25 a month! But I wondered for the last 3 why doesn’t bravo offer their service channel at a small fee! I’d be wayyyy more willing to pay 5 bucks a month to stream then be forced cable/dish astronomical fees to get that channel included and even then a lot don’t carry it!
So again! I ask you why are you limiting yourselves! Cable/satellite Tv is a thing of the past! It’s like when blockbuster said no to Netflix! Where’s the nearest blockbuster now! I can tell u no where around here or where I have traveled to since the 90s!
Reinvent yourselves like other channels have for small fees or bravo won’t be giving any more Mani or pedi cures very soon!
Developer Response ,
Your feedback helps us deliver a better experience. Thanks for letting us know about this issue.
- NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- 155.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2019 NBCUniversal Media, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.