The Bravo app is the best place to catch up on the most recent season of your favorite shows, watch live TV, and stream movies and past season content! Download the Bravo app now to watch full episodes of The Real Housewives, Southern Charm, Below Deck Mediterranean, Project Runway, Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen, AND MANY MORE!
Get started by signing in with your TV subscription (cable, satellite or digital). The Bravo app supports most TV providers, including DirecTV, Xfinity, Spectrum, AT&T, and Verizon.
Sign up for an NBCUniversal profile within the app using your Facebook, Google, or email account to sync your favorite shows across our family of apps and to continue watching progress across all your devices. You’ll also receive three credits to watch episodes for free before signing in with your TV provider.
Watch Your Way
• Watch the latest episodes of new Bravo shows the day after they air on TV.
• Live stream and schedule available 24/7 when signed in with your TV provider.
• Chromecast and AirPlay compatible! Start episodes in the app and stream to your TV.
• Can't finish an episode in one sitting? The app saves your place so that you can resume watching later!
• Mark shows as your Favorites for quick access to the latest episodes.
Explore NBCUniversal Content
• Access to on demand content from across the NBCUniversal family of networks (including NBC, E!, Bravo, USA, SYFY, Oxygen, MSNBC, CNBC, Universal Kids, Telemundo, and Universo).
• Live stream your favorite NBCUniversal networks within the app.
• Dedicated page for each network showcasing the hottest series.
• Catalog of recent and throwback favorites available to watch.
• Filter shows by network and genre while browsing.
TV Provider Access
• Sign in with your TV subscription to gain access to the entire catalog of VOD & Live content.
• Create an NBCUniversal Profile to favorite and save shows across all your devices.
• Resume watching your favorite shows where you left off on any device.
• Receive three credits to unlock episodes for FREE!
COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS?
Please reach out to iOS@nbcuapps.zendesk.com for assistance.
Please note: Use of the app is limited to the United States and its territories. Video is accessible via 3G, 4G, LTE and Wi-Fi networks. Data charges may apply.
This app features Nielsen proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings.
To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Thanks for using the Bravo App. This update includes:
• Performance enhancements
• Crash and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I recently downloaded the app because my boyfriends tv refused to record below deck. Just that show! All other were recorded. I had been there for a month and my friend suggested the app. I got it and caught up on my 3 shows, which it only allowed because of course I don’t remember my password for my cable. But now I’m just trying to watch clips and half of them don’t load. And somewhere before I used to watch “watch what happens” and after show clips. Guess I’ll check out the website again. Just thought it would be here. Btw- don’t bring Ashley back on south charm. Who am I kidding, that was hilarious and entertaining. Keep that little fruit cake coming back. I’m sure she’ll work for free! #desperate.
So much better
The platform is soooo much better. I also love that I have access to other channels within the NBC universal network without downloading other apps.
The current issues I have is that sometimes when you pause a show, you can't get the show to start playing again. It ignores that you are hitting the play button. I have to exit the current playing show and restart it. Also, sometimes the controls disappear. I can't back up 10 seconds or the video scroll at the bottom of the screen has disappeared. Again, in exit the show and restart it to get the player controls back.
Developer Response ,
We're sorry had trouble signing in. The latest update fixed this problem. If you still have trouble, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bring back the old platform!!!
The updated version is horrible. I can’t figure out how to navigate to a show without watching the “next episode.” I used to be able to scroll through the episodes and pick the one I wanted to watch. Also this app crashes all the time. I will be in the middle of watching them it will act like it’s buffering then it just shuts down. Please work out the bugs and make it more user friendly again. I love Bravo and it makes it disappointing when I can’t watch the shows without the app crashing and can’t watch the specific episodes I want.
Developer Response ,
Your feedback helps us deliver a better experience. Thanks for letting us know about these issues.
- NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- 157.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2019 NBCUniversal Media, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.